Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

Outie79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what's worse, peeing inside your pants or peeing on top of your shoes.

Well, a wet line running down your pants is more noticeable, therefore way worse. I went straight to our car and sat down and waited until everyone looked for me there. I just told them I was messed up. One of the girls commented that something smelt like piss and everyone agreed and were baffled as to why. Of course my ex figured it out once we got home. She was a little disgusted.

Mineduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, a wet line running down your pants is more noticeable, therefore way worse. I went straight to our car and sat down and waited until everyone looked for me there. I just told them I was messed up. One of the girls commented that something smelt like piss and everyone agreed and were baffled as to why. Of course my ex figured it out once we got home. She was a little disgusted.
Well it happens at least you learned

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, understood... I can definitely feel that being an underside to having a small or average flaccid one like mine. I've run into similar problem in past when I used fly of slacks while at work or special events. I hate retucking a shirt so I usually just unzip and fish it out the fly. However there's ben a few times I didn't pull out entirely or didn't catch angle so I got piss on the pants fly. Agreed... That can be a bummer if your urine smells.

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Flaccid it's between 1 and a quarter and one and a half. I have probably appx. a quarter inch or so of shaft.
Thanks for sharing, I bet it's not something most of us have ever thought about for the practical problems of a small dick. You may have a small dick but you've got balls for sharing. Pity you couldn't share with your friend that you need to drop your trousers to pee as a real friend would understand, what is more embarrassing dropping your trousers in a male only environment or smelling of pee? It's a wonder your friends don't know you have a small dick but don't like to mention it.

BigCocksDeserveMyWorship

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Group peeing in a toilet is the best way to show off my big cock and because everyone is facing each other you can actually see the expressions on their faces.

View attachment 686796
Holy Shit! Wish we could see their reactions I would lose my mind if I saw your Monster:)

Outie79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for sharing, I bet it's not something most of us have ever thought about for the practical problems of a small dick. You may have a small dick but you've got balls for sharing. Pity you couldn't share with your friend that you need to drop your trousers to pee as a real friend would understand, what is more embarrassing dropping your trousers in a male only environment or smelling of pee? It's a wonder your friends don't know you have a small dick but don't like to mention it.

Well, I wouldn't really call them friends. It was a girl my ex wife worked with, her(my ex's Co worker) and their B/f and husband. I never knew for sure that they did know. Good chance my ex told her co-worker at some point anyway.

I get off having a tiny dick. But in private, so to speak. So, I love having a tiny one for the most part, but it's pretty embarrassing to think everyone you know is in on the secret.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is me using a trough style urinal in a bar. I have not used one of these in years.
That is so hot wish i was next to you. How do you not get a hardon standing next to a sight like that though

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
uriet5nal.jpg

"I thought you said you had to piss."
"You said so, too."