Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_myunx9vG5e1t0jceeo1_1280.jpg

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a pants down sight and remembered this post recently. An older man in his 50s likely came into a busy convenient store and took urinal beside me but there were dividers between us. He was in a plaid button shirt and jeans and had a short portly build. He unbuckled belt and opened jeans and let them slide down as he pissed without pause. His white briefs were visible as pants fell to knees as he did his business. Since I didn't see his package I didn't see size but he had no issue showing more than normal sight at urinals.

I never use the urinal if I'm at work, or out somewhere with guys I know, who may come in piss next to me because I have to pull my pants down to piss.

Probably around 10 years ago my Ex- wife and I were at a club with some friends. Having been drinking I knew I had to relieve myself soon when I went to the restroom only to find there were no doors on the stalls. I acted as if I just needed to go to the sink, washed my hands and left the bathroom. I thought I would keep watch for the two guys we were with to go and then go after the 2nd when went to piss. After an hour only one had and the other was engrossed in conversation, so I snuck to the bathroom. I had to wait behind a couple of dudes for 2 or 3 minutes. Once a urinal was open I walked over and just as I was getting to it, I heard my friend yell "there you are, dude."(or something to that effect.) I couldn't let him see me pull down my pants to piss, so I thought I would try to stretch it past the zipper. Which, it's hard to get a good enough grip to stretch it when it's virtually just a tiny penis head with virtually no shaft when flaccid. Of course, the urinal next to me opens up for him. I tried to be cool and act normal, looking ahead and not down. As I was finishing my piss, I felt something warm and wet at the bottom of my leg. I had been pissed down the inside of my pants.

Yeah, pretty embarrassing. And I enjoy being unusually small for the most part. If I'm out somewhere that I know I want to a guy I know I just pull my pants down and piss which always garners a long glance.

Reactions: RSMH and dickbruh

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife's ex husband took a piss next to me at a communal urinal at a dance hall. At our sons birthday party my wife's ex husband took a piss next to me. He purposely situated himself next to me and whipped out his huge cock. I could see him stare at my cock and give me a smirk. I could tell he was satisfied knowing he was the bigger man. Once he was done he shook his cock making a heavy slap sound. I was and now feel inadequate knowing how much pleasure he must of have given my wife when they were married.

My wife's ex husband took a piss next to me at a communal urinal at a dance hall. At our sons birthday party my wife's ex husband took a piss next to me. He purposely situated himself next to me and whipped out his huge cock. I could see him stare at my cock and give me a smirk. I could tell he was satisfied knowing he was the bigger man. Once he was done he shook his cock making a heavy slap sound. I was and now feel inadequate knowing how much pleasure he must of have given my wife when they were married.
Well the fact that she chose you over him may prove otherwise..... Size doesnt make it all. It's a full package !

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think faulty assumption. If his cock was what she wanted, she would still be married to him.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Apparently is takes more than a big dick to satisfy your wife. At some point you have to stop fucking and talk. LOL.