Showing it off

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Paul76, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Paul76

Paul76 New Member

when I wear shorts with boxers, you can totally see my dick outline. I love the attention I get from straight and gay guys. I also think its funny because I am 5'5", 6" flacid, with big nuts so it pushes my cock out . Does anyone else get a kick out of it "showing it off"?:biggrin1:

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally! Boxers are so much fun for sporting your goods. Look at my photos!

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Showing it off? You mean guys actually get off on showing off their cock and other goods? It is a manly sport , Paul , and many of us so indulge ourselves, imagining that others enjoy looking. I invite you to enter into my gallery and see what a great long and extremely thick cock I have and enjoy showing off. If you are so inclined, indulge yourself gazing at my hot hole as well! If you will, leave a comment on one of my pictures to let me know what you think!:tongue: :biggrin1: :smile: Donkey

4. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    kinda like going commando in shorts, it shows it all. those that wanna look can, those that dont, dont. I personally dont have a use for boxers, or for any underwear for that matter, so my stuff leaves its outline in pretty much anything I wear.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice