Showing it off

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Paul76, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Paul76

Paul76 New Member

when I wear shorts with boxers, you can totally see my dick outline. I love the attention I get from straight and gay guys. I also think its funny because I am 5'5", 6" flacid, with big nuts so it pushes my cock out . Does anyone else get a kick out of it "showing it off"?:biggrin1:

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally! Boxers are so much fun for sporting your goods. Look at my photos!

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Showing it off? You mean guys actually get off on showing off their cock and other goods? It is a manly sport , Paul , and many of us so indulge ourselves, imagining that others enjoy looking. I invite you to enter into my gallery and see what a great long and extremely thick cock I have and enjoy showing off. If you are so inclined, indulge yourself gazing at my hot hole as well! If you will, leave a comment on one of my pictures to let me know what you think!:tongue: :biggrin1: :smile: Donkey

4. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    kinda like going commando in shorts, it shows it all. those that wanna look can, those that dont, dont. I personally dont have a use for boxers, or for any underwear for that matter, so my stuff leaves its outline in pretty much anything I wear.

Draft saved Draft deleted