showing it off

offering251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok, so this is my first thread here and it is a question. what is the easiest way to get a guy to pull out his junk? challenge his manhood? just wondering but there are a couple guys that i want to see if they are hung or not, but im not sure about how to go about it. thanks in advance.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say wait till they're tipsy, then start up a conversation on how big your/their dicks are....then have a showing session to see who the 'biggest man' is lol

offering251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thats kind of what i was thinking but we dont get together as a group of guys and go drink, theres usually women there too and im not sure if i would feel comfortable showing off infront of several people of both genders at the same time, kind of shy even though im just shy of 8". lol.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh yeah....forgot to say it but welcome to the site! and you're from Bay Minette, Alabama? If so, I'm about 360 miles north of ya lol

startrek1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like the unabear said just start talking about cock size and then work in that you've got a big one. Be the first one to pull out your stuff, then if the other guys don't you can say he's got a tiny cock.

It's even better if it involves drink.

I've done it a few times, pretty fun, once it turned into a pretty hot team wank.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you go to clubs? any gay organizations around your place?

best place/way to show off your trophy.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Go to the gym together.
Go swimming together.
Play strip poker (hopefully your a good player).
Go to a bar and drink several beers....take a piss together.
Go on a road trip and share a hotel room.

Use your imagination...the possibilities are limitless...or take Biggin'advice and ask!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
do you go to clubs? any gay organizations around your place?

best place/way to show off your trophy.

aww you're so cute.... we don't have gay clubs in Alabama! ROFLAMO!! sorry couldn't resist.... I'm being Facetious people.....its a joke....haha you know....where you laugh and all.... :biggrin1:

offering251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol, true. there are few if any gay clubs in alabama. besides i tend to stay away from the clubs, mostly the people that i find there that are not drunk are on their way to getting drunk and im not really into the whole make a fool of yourself and not remember it type thing. when i go and have fun, i want to remember it, not hug the toilet, lol, imo. I will see what i can come up with tomorrow. thanks for all the help guys, if anyone wants to continue to contribute, feel free to.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are a couple guys that i want to see if they are hung or not, but im not sure about how to go about it.
Pulling your dick out of your clothes might make some of your friends uncomfortable. Summer is coming, so jeans and sweatpants will give way to shorts. One way to get the ball rolling is to wear a pair of light colored mesh gym shorts, either with boxers or freeball, when you are hanging out with your guy friends. They will notice your hanging bulge and probably comment about how the outline shows through your shorts. Now here is a situation where they are the ones bringing up the subject. Once they break the ice, you can tell them that it's really big when you're hard. If your friends are like most guys, they will start wondering who is the biggest in your group. It may lead to a comparison contest.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're uncut put a piece of popcorn under the skin and say to your friend (with a worried look on your face): "Gee, I think I got a problem, will you take a look at this." Then whip it out and skin it back! That ought to break the ice.

offering251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pulling your dick out of your clothes might make some of your friends uncomfortable. Summer is coming, so jeans and sweatpants will give way to shorts. One way to get the ball rolling is to wear a pair of light colored mesh gym shorts, either with boxers or freeball, when you are hanging out with your guy friends. They will notice your hanging bulge and probably comment about how the outline shows through your shorts. Now here is a situation where they are the ones bringing up the subject. Once they break the ice, you can tell them that it's really big when you're hard. If your friends are like most guys, they will start wondering who is the biggest in your group. It may lead to a comparison contest.

ok, here's a twist, what if I compliment his package, how could I steer the conversation to make it a competition?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok, here's a twist, what if I compliment his package, how could I steer the conversation to make it a competition?
You could bet a dollar that your cock is bigger than his. So, what if you lose a dollar. You'll a see a cock. That's the objective. I've seen many cocks like that. Paid out about five bucks but it was worth it.