Showing it to women

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only showed it in pictures and no one has seen in real life. I would like to know some ideas about how to show in real life whether it is accidentally or on purpose. Chat rooms, web cams, pics... That's all I have done so far. I only want women to see, yeah it might be nice for men to see too but I'm not real excited about that.

One last question, is it okay to go in the sauna without clothes? Is that gay, or indecent? What do you think?

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you'll enjoy yourself a lot more in life if you don't worry about the whole gay thing. If you put your dick on the internet, guys are going to see it. Just enjoy any compliments you get. Just because some dude gives you a compliment doesn't mean you're gay, or that they're trying to convert you over.

And no, naked in the sauna is 100% normal practice.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well thank you very much for saying that to me, I definitely agree and I don't think its gay even to give head. I feel better and more confident. There is nothing like getting a good answer to a question with a word of wisdom and knowledge.

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its funny that you bring up this point.. and i think subconciously straight men worry more about other guys finding out if their small more than women. Just like alot of guys work out for other guys ( process of natural selection) for women.. you scope out the competition and it will make you feel confident depending on results.. im 100% straight, ive posted pics and outta 2 pages, only 2 girls commented but genuinly everyones opinion matters..

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't worry about seeming 'gay'. All the guys I've know have had at least one homosexual thought. In my mind, you're only gay if you want to love and be loved and live the rest of your life with another guy, which I don't. I love fucking with guys, but I don't fucking love them, get my drift? Don't worry about it and enjoy yourself.