showing off a large partner

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any other girls here had a bf that was really large and you looked for opportunities to brag to your friends and family, or maybe even looked for chances to show him off?

Or guys, have you ever wanted to show it to your gf's friends or relatives? Did you notice other girls in her presence checking you out? Did you ever show anyone and keep it a secret from your girl?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a show off by nature.
So to answer your question.
No.

Never noticed anyone checking me out - don't usually wear clothing that would make it easy to check me out.
One woman admitted to looking.
And one roommate confessed.
But he was 110% gay...

Last edited:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Haven't really gone looking for opportunities to brag about that kind of thing but I'll join in a discussion (in real life anyway). When people ask me how my current bf is in bed, they get a vague but positive answer - "a god" :p

Last edited:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL but had a female ex-girl friend <sex partner> that took a pic of me and showed it to some of her girl friends not thinking or realizing those same girls started tryin to get at me for sex after they saw the pic of me ...oops! Best thing that every happened LOL <Oh I did get the opportunity to steal that pic from her...she was wicked>

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have shown or fooled around with many friends of gfs through the years. most were on the sly, but i had one gf in college who loved to brag about my size and show me off to her friends. she got turned on doing it so double bonus.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the op strikes me as a man posing as female

funny how I just get that vibe sometimes...

A woman's intuition! Good catch! (if it's true)

I've been getting the feeling that there's a lot of that going on here, unfortunately: Men posing as women, and maybe even some women posing as men.

mwmsstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice gallery pics quersone! how big?

My bf is quite large...and I love other guys knowing that i get him to myself!

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman's intuition! Good catch! (if it's true)

I've been getting the feeling that there's a lot of that going on here, unfortunately: Men posing as women, and maybe even some women posing as men.

Until they get caught. The games people play.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I once went on vacation with some very nice, but very..'straight laced' friends... Anyhow, we were all wearing shorts, etc...and my wife thought it would be 'cute' to get me turned on/hard as a rock, in shorts....

we were dining out, and she kept reaching up my shorts with her foot and nudging my crotch....enough to make me hard as a rock (plus it was rather erotic)....

we got ready to leave and...I had tried to shift it down my leg but not a whole helluva lot you could do....(I was wearing a non-shirt tailed shirt)...

She got really tickled by the whole thing and the rest of the weekend tried to get me turned on and 'show off'..

now that I think about it, maybe thats why we never heard from that couple again...

'the nypho and the pervert' lol....

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think most guys wanted to show their dicks (no matter their size) to as many women they could.

Actually, according to what I've read, well-hung men feel MUCH more comfortable being nude in front of others than men who are small or average in size.

It ain't fair, but who ever said life is fair? :cool: