Showing off at a Hotel?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_R_I_E_F, Feb 17, 2010.

1. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

Anyone else enjoy showing off at hotels? or work at hotels and have stories to tell?

Walking to the ice machine in just your underwear....

Answering the door to room-service in just your briefs or a towel....

"Accidentally" locking yourself out of your room and have to shamefully walk to the desk or ask a neighbor to call for assistance...

[​IMG]

2. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When in warm weather venues, I routinely step out onto the hotel balcony in just boxers, or sometimes nude, to enjoy the view. I did it last week in San Juan.

Not exactly a hotel, but I was visiting a friend in Hallandale Beach in his newly-built apartment building. When I got up in the morning I took my orange juice out onto the balcony to enjoy the view of the intracoastal waterway for about 15 minutes. I was naked and apparently the building across the canal had a good view back my way, but I never actually thought about that. When my friend got up he just about shit his pajamas. Still gives me grief about it 10 years later.

Has anyone gotten locked out of their hotel room less than fully clothed?

3. Prophet2069

Prophet2069 New Member

Albums:
    b/f and I like to strip down naked at hotels around 1am go to town on each other on the bed with the curtains wide open. The lights are off in the room making it hard to see, but right before we're about to cum...*switch* the light comes on for public viewing. Makes the orgasm really intense risking the chance of being seen. Haven't been caught....yet. Makes my nuts tingle just thinking about it.
    Haven't gotten caught locked out of the room...yet, but thanks for the thought. Have to try it.

4. rsny845

rsny845 Member

I got locked out - not on purpose. I was in Atlanta on Business, staying a big hotel, Sheraton I think. Fire alarm in the middle of the night. I groggily got out of bed, put on boxers and stumbled out the door, hearing it click shut behind me. DAMN. No key. No phone. I had to go down the elevator across the huge atrium lobby to the front desk.

"Do you have any identification?" Uh, I could certainly be recongnized by a select few, but other than this birth mark, what you see is what you get. The sent a tuxedoed bellboy in the elevator to let me in. And DAMN again, nothing happened.

5. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Similar here....like to leave a lamp on and have a guy press me against the window and fuck me from behind. Even a time or two during the daytime.

6. BarefootGuy

Gold Member

I have had room service deliver in my room in Mexico and I answered the door nude. It was pretty cool being nude in front of him. He was very professional...unfortunately! <G>

7. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Where do u most frequently travel? :wink:

8. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hotels are hot:) Love to fuck or jerk off with the curtains open and the lights on :smile:

9. Prophet2069

Prophet2069 New Member

Albums:
    used to travel but not anymore and I fucking miss it...Was a club hopper when I lived out in California, I miss that place. May not be your scene or you might be sick of it but almost every weekend bar hop Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. Rage, Motherlode, The Abbey, Mickey's(personal favorite), Friendship(at the beach)...the Spas were cool too. Hollywood, Melrose and a couple of others I forgot their names.

10. mellisa1983

mellisa1983 New Member

well...once my gf and I were giving head 2 a couple of boys we met at Disneyworld!! we were on that stupid ride where you sit in the cars and the mirrors pretend 2 have ghosts sitting beside u?, and Krissa wasn't done when the car pulled into the get off point, and the ride attendants yelled at us and the whole place looked up and at him trying to stuff his hardon back into his cargo shorts!!!LOL they threatened to kick us out, but we ran off and left the boys there to explain it all away!

11. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

Jeezzz! No wonder they say it's the happiest place on earth.:redface:

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I knew you were holding back when I asked you about your trip. :biggrin1:

13. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  15. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On many occasions, I have had to go to a guest's room and explain that we would no longer be delivering room service nor would housekeeping be cleaning their room, after they had deliberately exposed themselves to staff. In every case, the offender has been totally gross and ugly... Is this you?

I am quite comfortable with nudity, but if you flash or expose yourself with the intent to shock or cause discomfort to others, then perhaps you need to seek help for your anti social behaviour. Most people with pride in their body and truly enjoy the freedom from the constrictions of clothing, do it at home and/or go to a nude beach or naturist club/resort.

16. salthebb

salthebb Member

Several years ago in Chicago, on business, my hotel room was on the 20th floor. Directly across the street was an office building. I always sleep in the nude. Every morning after waking, would not bother to close the drapes. By the end of the week, there were several women in the office building watching me get out of bed. As you know there is nothing like the morning wood to show off.

17. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

There really is something about hotels. Hmm... :wink:

18. lowstretch

lowstretch Member

Albums:
    I have done a few upshort flashes at the hotel pool, or when I go into the hot tub slowly, air gets caught inside and my swim shorts ride up showing everything if I want. The best one for me was Last summer I had a chance to really show off. I was staying at a hotel and was about to jump in the shower after being in the pool. I ordered dinner to be delivered to the room. Dinner came quicker than I thought, so when he knocked on the door, I tossed on a bath robe. I wear ball weights so my nuts hang real low. I let the guy in and sat down at the table to fill in the bill. As I sat there I could feel my bath robe start to slip open. Not sure what I should do, then I thought WTF, let's see what happens. I took my time as the stood in front of me. The robe slipped wide open, he got a good look at my cock and low hanging balls. He stopped talking in the middle of a sentence and stared. I pretended nothing happened and took my time. He stood there for a while and started some small talk. I stood up, (everything covered up). He went to the door with a smile and the look of shock. My heart was just pounding, but no regrets. It was fun

19. curtdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the worst I've ever done was making sure I take my key and going down the hall to get ice in my boxers last time this lady and this guy we're coming back from sightseeing and there I was walking down the hall ice bucket key and me in my boxers

Draft saved Draft deleted