Showing off at gym

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by drac, Dec 20, 2009.

1. drac

drac New Member

So I went to the gym today to sit in the steam room and sauna, and I noticed while taking a piss that the shitter stall had someone in it and could see my cock. Well i got hard and shaked it for him and made a few trips back to the urinal to show off for him. He obviously new what i was doing because he stayed in there for about 20 minutes. It really turned me on. Anyone have similar stories? I also noticed while showering I was being admired by a man with a short hard cock.

2. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I like it when I go to the gym and the guy that goes behind me on the circuit machines has to set the weight lower. My thighs are a bit on the strong side for being a girl. I don't run around the locker room naked. Some women have no problem with it, but it grosses me out.

3. curioussusan

curioussusan New Member

Albums:
    My pussy is rather well developed you could say and yes I have very noticable cameltoe(dont like that name). I always wear tight spandex which hugs my lips like crazy and just about all of the guys stare at my pussy. I like that. I worked in a gym for long time and had to close up a lot of nights. Guys have no shame. I knock on the guys locker room doors and yell that I am coming in. Most times it was empty but a few times I got big eye full. I am sure these guys were hoping I would walk in and see there cocks, some nice and some very small(cute). I never did see a cock the size of some of you guys on this awesome site.
    susie

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I went into a bathroom in a shopping center in New Orleans once and realized that the guy in the stall behind me could see me clear as day through the gap between the door and the wall. I glanced over at him once and saw him jacking. I got hard just knowing he was watching me.

Draft saved Draft deleted