showing off at parties

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I thought we could share some stories about showing off at parties, especially those that involve alcohol. i love it because I think the right amount provides for some funny reactions. The other weekend I went to a friends house party, wearing white kaki's, which most of you know can be very revealing. there were about 10 girls there and 8 guys. As the girls started to get drunk I noticed some funny things happening.

Some girls were staring, whispering to other girls. A few buttoned their shirts down to almost the point where their tits were falling out. One girl bent over right infront of me and get her ass really close to my crotch.One back up into it, and 2 brushed it with their hand. even with a pretty heavy alcohol consumption i was getting pretty turned on, especially since I hadn't cum in about 4 days. As the night got later, one girl came over to where i was sitting, and just sat on my lap. it didnt take long for me to get a boner, and without talking much we were in my friends room hooking up.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a funny story .. not of myself .. but of someone I saw at a bar .. Some friends and I were at a bar a few weeks ago .. sitting in a booth .. when a guy, early twenties, who was completely trashed.. came up .. stood right at the end of our table .. and pulled his pants down .. and just stood there. He said nothing .. and was totally still. . I laughed soo hard .. it was actually pretty big.. not huge but bigger then average ... then two of his buddies saw him and came running over pulled his pants up for him and they took off.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One time I was at a party and this girl was getting shit for allegedly being a lesbian. She was totally drunk and started saying she'd fuck someone then and there so me and a buddy obliged. Right in the middle of the party on the living room floor. still one of my best. I was alot bigger than my buddy too and got a lot of comments!

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I attended a lot of wild parties as a student, lots of drink usually involved and sometimes they would degenerate into comparing sessions with the guys, some measuring sessions with women, the odd orgy and everything in between.

Loved those carefree days

I have a funny story .. not of myself .. but of someone I saw at a bar .. Some friends and I were at a bar a few weeks ago .. sitting in a booth .. when a guy, early twenties, who was completely trashed.. came up .. stood right at the end of our table .. and pulled his pants down .. and just stood there. He said nothing .. and was totally still. . I laughed soo hard .. it was actually pretty big.. not huge but bigger then average ... then two of his buddies saw him and came running over pulled his pants up for him and they took off.

hahahahah!!! what the hell!! sounds like the kind of ridiculous thing i would do!

One time I was at a party and this girl was getting shit for allegedly being a lesbian. She was totally drunk and started saying she'd fuck someone then and there so me and a buddy obliged. Right in the middle of the party on the living room floor. still one of my best. I was alot bigger than my buddy too and got a lot of comments!

im jealous.. good stuff right there