Showing off bulge

rber42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a str8 male in alabama who loves to show off my bulge anywhere i can without it looking to be on purpose, i am lucky to have a big dick and love the look on womens face when they see it, the best place to go is the doctors office and the dentist, when they lay you on the exam table they cant help but to notice my dick, and the look they give is priceless, most cant keep their eyes off of it, for example, i went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, and i wore my sweatpants with some boxers, i always make it a point to have some kind of erection when they lay me down, when the assistant saw it she just stared at it the whole time while talking to me, she didnt even care that i noticed her looking. She got extra flirty and touchy with me, asking if i had a girlfriend and telling me about her relationship problems, when my dick started to go down a bit she would touch on my chest or kneel over so i can see down her blouse and i would get hard again, after that she left out the room and another woman assistant came in and started talking to me, and then a third one came in talking to me!!!! Even though i didnt catch them looking at my dick, im sure thats why they came in the room to talk to me, one of them even asked me if i liked being pampered, when i asked her why she was asking, she just said "no reason" and started smiling, im sure that if i tried i could fuck one of em, and im definitely gonna try to my next appointment. This is one of the best things to do if you have a big dick, whoever said size doesnt matter doesnt know what he is talking about, women, especially white ones, love the sight of a big dick and will fuck you if she has never been fucked good before. This is a proven fact lol

here is what i wore and what it looked like laying in the office

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wore my sweatpants with some boxers.
Rber: the last photo is the best! I'd bet that the women in the dental office were happy that you were there that day.

I wear boxers only and love how my dick outline sometimes shows depending on what I'm wearing. In the past, I'd wear briefs or boxerbriefs when I went to the dentist or the doctor to keep my goods contained and to reduce the risk of a boner. I wore black corduroy jeans to the dentist earlier this month and just wore my regular boxers. At one point, the hygienist's elbow touched my dick while she was working on me. I didn't get hard, but it was obvious to both of us what she had just touched. I didn't mind a bit, and she just kept working.

rber42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the one from the side is good but they were REALLY loving it when my dick was going str8 down because my pants were sticking up and you could kind of make out my outline, the one assistant in the scrubs couldnt keep her eyes off of it!!

jasonstarkiller

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The part,seeing a gal stare down at your peter area,wondering if thats a big one there.Forget all that ghetto crap,that a well hung mans gonna wear lose pants.Tight pants is the way we go-nothing else.Anything else is outright lies and bullshit,by retards who have tiny weenies.