Showing off bulge.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Garmanswait Glassnads, Mar 11, 2007.

1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I do this all the time, do you ever adjust your trousers and underwear when no ones around so that you show bulge when someone comes into the room?

I like to know that I'm showing so that people look at it.

2. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

in my work uniform while doing my route i might do it depending on if the women i like are in the office i do my drop-offs to.it's funny to see em' stare and whisper amongst themselves and then stop talking when i walk by them.but it's always one woman(the brave one of the office i guess)that asks me if what i've got in my pants is real..i love my job!

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Duh...............yeah!

4. No_Strings

Gold Member

If I had enough to bulge, then I would all the time ;)

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely totally, love doing it. Gets a rise out of them and it gets a rise out of me. :wink:

6. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I always wear my trousers low, I think it looks wierd when I wear trousers on my waist because my legs are long as it is without my trousers making me look out of proportion.

If i did wear my trousers higher and the middle of them actually fitted my groin i'd be showing 4 to 5 inches down my leg but i think i'd look stupid. The other thign is that I always have stuff like my phone and wallet in my pockets? does that distract?

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh, you mean like Todd DiLamuca.

8. Onslow

Gold Member

I don't believe in underwear--it interferes with me getting what I want, besides when I have left Galt (or his predecessors) off, I just let Gunther and Irv hang out in the pinned up trouser leg.
    It's well known he only did that to seduce Mrs.Looper.

9. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Do you think girls like it or do think it would make them uncomfortable?

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup. And now you know the origin of my screen name here at LPSG.

11. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I'm not a girl, but I think there would be a lot of difference of opinion on this with the ladies. Some might think it's hot and others would probably think it's lewd and tacky. However, I can tell you without a doubt Track, that if you show what you're packin' you'll be getting a lot more attention from certain guys. And that would include me, if I was lucky enough to cross you're path. I think it's safe to say that most gay/bi guys love a nice bulge. Even some str8 guys like lookin' at em.

12. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

It would turn me right on if I got more attention off girls for it. With guys I've just politely said thankyou and thats it.

Plus, it's not like I have to look like I'm trying to show it off, i can't help it sometimes. I have my jeans on quite low at the moment and I'm still really showing well, it's going across my leg without me having to even move anything around.

Draft saved Draft deleted