Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so this is my first ever post, here goes. On sunday night I decided that after a few months of thinking about it and bailing out at the last minute, I would go to a gay sauna in London. I went to Chariots in Shoreditch and basically had no idea what to expect.

I was scared shitless, but I was soon completely at ease looking at all the hot guys wearing either a white towel or they were completely naked. I was worried that it would be full of not particularly nice looking guys, but I was so wrong, almost all of the men were really hot. I'm 22 so didn't really want to sit in a steam room with a bunch of 50 year olds (no offence!) But there were tons of guys in their late 20's and early 30's.

Anyway onto the action, after like half hour of watching I decided enough was enough, sat in the steam room with about 10 other blokes I dropped my towel and wanked for all to see! It was one of the best feelings ever, all these men watching and getting off on you. It really turned me on. A really hot guy came over and sat next to me and we wanked each other off, he came all over my hand.

I explored the rest of the place for a while, the dark rooms where you can have sex, were quite intimidating and a little scary so I just avoided those and stayed around the saunas and steam rooms. There was group wanking, solo wanking, blow jobs all going on. I have never been so turned on. In the total I wanked off 4 really hot guys taking their cum either over my hand or stomach. There was a good mix of races there and I really enjoyed myself, finally shooting a massive load all over a guys chest. He had a dick that would make any member on here proud and a set of very smooth low hanging balls. He was perfect!

I'm already looking forward to my next visit. If any other members go to Chariots send me a message or something and maybe we can hook up in the steam room.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so this is my first ever post, here goes. On sunday night I decided that after a few months of thinking about it and bailing out at the last minute, I would go to a gay sauna in London. I went to Chariots in Shoreditch and basically had no idea what to expect.

I was scared shitless, but I was soon completely at ease looking at all the hot guys wearing either a white towel or they were completely naked. I was worried that it would be full of not particularly nice looking guys, but I was so wrong, almost all of the men were really hot. I'm 22 so didn't really want to sit in a steam room with a bunch of 50 year olds (no offence!) But there were tons of guys in their late 20's and early 30's.

Anyway onto the action, after like half hour of watching I decided enough was enough, sat in the steam room with about 10 other blokes I dropped my towel and wanked for all to see! It was one of the best feelings ever, all these men watching and getting off on you. It really turned me on. A really hot guy came over and sat next to me and we wanked each other off, he came all over my hand.

I explored the rest of the place for a while, the dark rooms where you can have sex, were quite intimidating and a little scary so I just avoided those and stayed around the saunas and steam rooms. There was group wanking, solo wanking, blow jobs all going on. I have never been so turned on. In the total I wanked off 4 really hot guys taking their cum either over my hand or stomach. There was a good mix of races there and I really enjoyed myself, finally shooting a massive load all over a guys chest. He had a dick that would make any member on here proud and a set of very smooth low hanging balls. He was perfect!

I'm already looking forward to my next visit. If any other members go to Chariots send me a message or something and maybe we can hook up in the steam room.

Great post buddy which is a long time ago. How has your sauna experience been since?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in Oxford but visit London sometimes. I've even walked by Chariots before, but never had the courage to go in, haha. Maybe I'll have to check it out now!

Chariots (Shoreditch) closed down over a year ago.

There are plenty of alternatives though.