showing off in mens locker room

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mustang43, Jul 4, 2006.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Donations wanted for plane fare from Alabama to Australia. :tongue:

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

awgh, shucks, sevencirc, bet your dick was standing up even before your eyes focused on my hardon pic, but thanks for the thought, big guy -- does my ego good!

3. littleguy2

littleguy2 Member

When I was a Freshman in HS, heard a bunch of guys talking about another kid who got a boner in the gym shower. It scared the hell out of me and became something I feared. As a freshman you always seemed to have a hardon so what would stop you from having it in the shower with a bunch of people to don't every want to see that. So I never showered in HS, when I started going to the gym as an adult, married and sexual active I could not be without clothes or a towel without getting hard. Even a JO before the gym didn't help. Sometimes had to JO in the shower, they had a curtain. It took me over ten years to finally get my mind so I wouldn't have a hardon. Now at 51 something I longer have to worry about, now worry about it not getting hard.
    Good luck, just keep it covered with a towel and think about something else, like work or school.

4. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

Naw, it was you big boy....that thick 7" beauty left drool on my laptop.
    On my lap too, come to think of it. :smile: Would you like me to stroke anything besides your ego??? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

5. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love to show off and that usually gets me riled up. If you are embarrassed just face the wall. I suggest not touching it or making eye contact with it. Pretend its someone on their mission ringing your door bell and just act like your not there.

6. choadliker

choadliker New Member

Mustang/this rich older country club guy,who works out,plays tennis,and uses the locker room shower,says your original concerns are valid.Young stud that you are,you do not walk around a shower or locker-room with WOOD.Guy,your Hung thats great,but unless your in a queer bath-house,at the C.C.,they will either proposition you,but more likely fire-your sweet ass,sad but true.

7. Supersized

Supersized New Member

i saw a guy hard at my gym. He was talking to another guy whom was dressed. His was the only hardon naked I have ever seen in the locker room. I was hard in my grey sweatpants in the lockerroom. I was freeballling at the time. I got a compliment on how my dick was going down my left leg. My advice to you is to think like a scientist. Stage an experiment to test your theory about what will happen. jUst do it!

8. Kevin4sex

Kevin4sex New Member

I'll confess I find raising wood around other people (both women and men) a real turn on. In H S I discovered if I was totally casual about it, not mentioning it or behaving in any sexual way, no body would hardly ever say anything (and some of my team mates or class mates would loose their shyness about getting hard and join me, which I found, and still do, very neat).

Now older, and at the gym two or three times a week, I find the same attitude is best. If you bone up, so be it, for god's sake, don't try to hide it or be coy about it, but at the same time, if you're obviously exhibiting your meat and masturbating, many people may find that offensive and disgusting.

I just like it when I'm hard, pocket pool when I'm working, edging when I'm home, and when I'm in the shower or sauna at the gymn, just enjoying the sense of sexual excitement that having a hard on gives me as it rushes through my body.

If you don't make a big deal about your erection, nobody else will either, on the other hand, being hard in public tells you a great deal about what the other people around you think of it and it also tells you a great deal about yourself.

Don't worry. If it happens, enjoy it!

9. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

I think your idea is a great way for dudes to think about it and just try it. I have and it was great, not the big deal or problem I thought it might be in my head before I actually did it. Now it is quite liberating, freeing, and even fun sometimes.

10. AG08

Gold Member

That was my big fear when I was a teenager as well. I've used communal showers for 20 years now (since I was 20), and have only seen 1 guy with a raging hardon out of the thousands of guys that I have showered with over the years, but I have seen plenty of semis and even had a few semis myself. To be honest man, I really didn't care that the guy was erect. He wasn't doing anything inappropriate like jerking off or entering my personal space. He just continued showering, left the shower room, and covered up with a towel. I think most guys understand that it is just your body reacting to factors such as a change in temperature, or the fact that after an intense workout you naturally feel horny because of the extra testosterone pumping through your body. I sure feel horny after a hard workout. There have been times where I came home and ravaged my wife or jerked off as soon as I got home (not in they gym) because of the testosterone pumping through my body :smile:. A woody just lets you know that your body is working properly, and I find that my orgasms are far more intense after a good workout. I would be more concerned if I COULDN'T get it up. I'm 40 now, and have never had difficulty getting or maintaining an erection. I have to thank regular exercise and a good diet for that blessing.:rolleyes: If I feel a woody starting to happen at an inappropriate time, I do the following things (and they always work):

1. Picture my mother-in-law naked :eek: (if you don't have a mother-in-law think of someone else equally unappealing).

2. Alternate between cold and warm water when showering. Hot water gets me hard sometimes. The shock to your system of going from hot to cold water should tame the beast.

3. Use the hot tub, sauna, or steam room before you strip off. After a good 10 minutes in there, I don't think I could get it up if Pamela Anderson offered to sit on my face. :biggrin1:

4. Think of something incredibly boring that you have to do later.

5. Strike up a conversation with someone near you. I don't know why, but for some reason talking with other guys while I'm naked removes any discomfort from the situation. A lot of times your hardon is because of nervous energy you have in your body because you are nude and exposing yourself (something we are taught not to do when growing up). Once you calm those nerves by talking to someone and realize that they are cool about the situation of being nude, the nervous energy disappears. I've met and had some pretty amazing conversations with other guys while we were both naked - nothing sexual about it.

I don't suggest jerking off at home before going to the gym. I find that makes me hornier later on at an inopportune time.

Enjoy the wonders of manhood dude. I sure do.

11. CaspersHung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude I was at the gym the other day no lie there was a guy with a hardon right next to me. At first I was caught off gaurd but then I was like eh whatever. I guess he liked showing off his big schlong. I've actually had straight dudes in the gym ask me if I did something to get my dick so big I laughed cuz it made me feel better about being naked. If anything guys will be jealous cuz they wish they were big too. Don't worry bout it bro.

12. bigmanstl

bigmanstl New Member

I have to say that if you walked in the showers with a hard-on and if I were a straight guy, I would think that you were a freak and a fag...seriously!

13. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Someone is a little insecure of his sexuality ...

14. B_girthless

B_girthless New Member

I'm an "older guy" and I frequently get a hard-on in the locker room. It happens so much that I just decided not to worry about it. I get odd looks at times because my dick tends to stay hard and not go down. I've been known to walk through a crowded locker room with a full standing erection. But no one ever says anything and I've never been confronted about it by the staff.

15. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

When I'm in the locker room, as soon as I expose my cock, I always give it a few strokes just to fluff it up a bit. I'd rather be semi hard than have a shriveled up noodle around other guys.

16. Supersized

Supersized New Member

i'm 35 and I would not be offended by a 19 year old with a hardon anywhere. It doesnt make you a bad person or a pervert. You cant control your penis and you have a right to use the showers. Tell that to anyone who gives you a problem. You'll be fine.

17. D_Ironside Lilydew

D_Ironside Lilydew New Member

Well, if I saw another young guy walking around nude I would probably do the same just to show off like the other guy. Its all good fun in my opinion. Everyone like having the big dick in the locker room, so why not show it off!?

18. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    last year i was staying at the ymca in nyc at 63d street. while there, i'd take my morning shower in the locker room to work off my morning wood in the steam room or sauna.

after not having much luck hooking up, i cooled off in the showers, flaccid hanging at about 5 soft. i've got nothing to sneeze at soft, but it promises no indication of the size at full erection.

across from me, a father and son of about 11 y/o were showering together. both were pretty chubby, the father was facing me and the kid had his fat ass to me. dad was packing a slim thimble between his legs under his fat pad. the kid turned around and, granted he was prepubescent, also suffered from microphallus.

but the kid pointed at my softie and elbowed his dad to get him to take a look. not sure if the kid thought i was sporting wood or that he'd never seen a big soft dick, but it was wierd as shit to have a kid urge his dad to check out my relatively enormous penis.

19. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I'm not so sure about that. A hard-on can be sort of conspicuous. But perhaps not so much as people tend to think. The person who it happens to, is probably quite aware, but probably most guys aren't just looking around "Who's going to get a stiffie today?" Most guys probably aren't centered on you, and may come in too late or leave too early, to notice anything at all.

And no, it may not necessarily go down so quickly. The hot water may make it even harder, and erections feel good, so they don't always go down so quickly. Some semis may briefly flare, but then may rebound?

One should try to mentally suppress it, but that doesn't always work. The main thing is, don't be caught trying to show off or "playing" with it. Act normal and that encourages people to ignore it or perhaps not notice it.

Some guys may notice, but may not say anything or think much of it. I'm like that. I wouldn't want to be caught looking, and to spy an erection doesn't bug me, unless I think the guy is showing off or perhaps some sort of pervert. Penises get hard. Fact of life. It's their purpose, to be able to impregnate their mates and grow more wondrous people to experience life.

So I say "relax," but try to mentally control it some, as you reasonably can. But I wouldn't suggest turning off that nice hot water. Cold showers?, Yuck!

20. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted