Showing off massive cock in SF

D

deleted1033920

Hi all,
Just moved to SF and currently looking for women or couples who might be interested in indulging my exhibitionist side now that I'm in town. Perhaps you can host or we can find somewhere semi public? Have a car now so would be interested in car or parking lot or trails or maybe beach.

I'm 6'3", professional, discreet, fit, respectful, but with a massive cock that I love to show off ;-) telegram or signal or wickr and WhatsApp available if we're a match.
-Luke

Attachments

Hi all,
Just moved to SF and currently looking for women or couples who might be interested in indulging my exhibitionist side now that I'm in town. Perhaps you can host or we can find somewhere semi public? Have a car now so would be interested in car or parking lot or trails or maybe beach.

I'm 6'3", professional, discreet, fit, respectful, but with a massive cock that I love to show off ;-) telegram or signal or wickr and WhatsApp available if we're a match.
-Luke
Hot cock

Reactions: deleted1033920

JockWannabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all,

-Luke
absolutely amazing cock buddy. I'm in San Jose and on Telegram @careforaride