Showing off my butt

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
I want to show off my butt more, but I don't know how to...I don't mean like wearing skin tight pants or anything, but just something easy. Now that I'm typing this it sounds stupid, but oh well...I've really been into big butts on guys, so if you have any pics or know any good sites...Tell me! Thanks for the help.

ravenously: I get compliments on my butt all the time, from both guys and girls. I find that just tucking in a shirt works well for me. I don't wear tight pants, but I don't wear baggy ones either

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Want butt?

Join a gym.......seriously join a gym. Do legs twice a week, and in a few months you'll have butt.

jay

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jay_too@May 12 2005, 11:49 PM
Want butt? 

Join a gym.......seriously join a gym. Do legs twice a week, and in a few months you'll have butt.

jay
[post=310557]Quoted post[/post]​

When I started doing leg work at the gym, my butt became HUGE. You could bounce a quarter off it. Now I have to buy pants to accommodate the booty ;)

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. do all the above

2. when you are buying jeans, pay attention to what style works best for your butt. Some low rise jeans can give your butt a low centre of gravity. Sometimes even the shape & position of the pockets on the butt of jeans will change the way your butt looks.
Try to avoid tapered leg jeans they might make your butt look big, but they look ill-fitted on most people.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungitaliano@May 17 2005, 09:03 AM
1. do all the above

2. when you are buying jeans, pay attention to what style works best for your butt. Some low rise jeans can give your butt a low centre of gravity. Sometimes even the shape & position of the pockets on the butt of jeans will change the way your butt looks.
Try to avoid tapered leg jeans they might make your butt look big, but they look ill-fitted on most people.
[post=312067]Quoted post[/post]​

3. Send picture to me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Lex@May 13 2005, 12:08 AM
What ravenously said. Wear pants that fit (not tight or loose), tuck in shirts and ride a bike. You could also buy padded underwear from UnderGear if all else fails.
[post=310561]Quoted post[/post]​
UnderGear's padded butt cheeks sure don't do any harm, but when one gets my age it takes more. Even with the padded undies, I carry a fairly thick billfold on my left side and a couple of folded cloth handkerchiefs on the right to give a more balanced look. I don't see many perfectly formed asses, but, man-o-man, when I do it's well worth all the searching it takes.