Showing off my butt

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Pices2325, May 11, 2005.

1. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

I want to show off my butt more, but I don't know how to...I don't mean like wearing skin tight pants or anything, but just something easy. Now that I'm typing this it sounds stupid, but oh well...I've really been into big butts on guys, so if you have any pics or know any good sites...Tell me! Thanks for the help.

2. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: I get compliments on my butt all the time, from both guys and girls. I find that just tucking in a shirt works well for me. I don't wear tight pants, but I don't wear baggy ones either

3. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Want butt?

Join a gym.......seriously join a gym. Do legs twice a week, and in a few months you'll have butt.

jay

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

What ravenously said. Wear pants that fit (not tight or loose), tuck in shirts and ride a bike. You could also buy padded underwear from UnderGear if all else fails.

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

When I started doing leg work at the gym, my butt became HUGE. You could bounce a quarter off it. Now I have to buy pants to accommodate the booty ;)

6. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

1. do all the above

2. when you are buying jeans, pay attention to what style works best for your butt. Some low rise jeans can give your butt a low centre of gravity. Sometimes even the shape & position of the pockets on the butt of jeans will change the way your butt looks.
    Try to avoid tapered leg jeans they might make your butt look big, but they look ill-fitted on most people.

7. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

3. Send picture to me.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

UnderGear's padded butt cheeks sure don't do any harm, but when one gets my age it takes more. Even with the padded undies, I carry a fairly thick billfold on my left side and a couple of folded cloth handkerchiefs on the right to give a more balanced look. I don't see many perfectly formed asses, but, man-o-man, when I do it's well worth all the searching it takes.

Draft saved Draft deleted