Photos & Videos Showing off our profile

Beck4Jen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How would you rate me and my girls profile? What is it you like to see and would want to see more of? Do you think we should start an OF and do more personal

me and my girl love showing off! We love seeing others be turned on by her body, my body, or both of our bodies! We love to hear the feed back. It turns us on so much to hear that others want us. We also love to receive tributes, but mostly for her! I even love to see the tributes that come in for her. We love messaging with others too, but we have never met with others that we didn’t already know well..

also what would characterize this fetish? We have talked about trying other things out but never have..we also sometimes like being seen and showing off in public.

any way. Please look through out profile and let us know what you think! And what you would like to see. Maybe even send us a tribute!

also we might post some things that are requested here or private message.

Attachments

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would you rate me and my girls profile? What is it you like to see and would want to see more of? Do you think we should start an OF and do more personal

me and my girl love showing off! We love seeing others be turned on by her body, my body, or both of our bodies! We love to hear the feed back. It turns us on so much to hear that others want us. We also love to receive tributes, but mostly for her! I even love to see the tributes that come in for her. We love messaging with others too, but we have never met with others that we didn’t already know well..

also what would characterize this fetish? We have talked about trying other things out but never have..we also sometimes like being seen and showing off in public.

any way. Please look through out profile and let us know what you think! And what you would like to see. Maybe even send us a tribute!

She’s got a great ass worthy of a big dick and a load all over it! Be even better to see it in action.

Reactions: MDM8 and Beck4Jen

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You two seem like a lot of fun!! And your profile is so damn hot!! I can’t wait to use some of your stellar material for a good tribute worthy of your girl!!
thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Beck4Jen