Showing Off the Assets at Request

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Here's a funny story.

I was asked to try on a couple pairs of high-cut bikini brief style underwear. After already protesting that they would be too damn tight, I went ahead and acquiesced (to shut him up, really) and soon found myself a session of admiration.

Reading as follows: "Oh my God, it's huge even when soft." (And it started a chain of compliments on its flaccid size.)

HotRodRich69: LOL u should have spitted on him, if u know what i mean! lol w/e hey it's all his pleasure. lol why not.....i would drop trou newhere. and hey doesn't it make u feel good that sumone wanted 2 see soo bad? lol laidher

jackinman: This reminds me of the time when I had my first partime job. Back in the early 70's I used to work as a stock clerk in a bodega, (family grocery stores in the hoods for those of you who are not familier with the term). The owner of the store had a nephew that used to help out as well. He and I would go in the back of the store where their was a huge walkin freezer and restock all the various products that were kept cold. One day he asks me if I like to do fresh things. We're about 13 years old so I asked him what he meant. He then hugs me but also starts humping on me as well and then he asks me to show him my dick. So I did, his eyes popped out :eek: and he proceeded to play with it. Now this happen in the summertime and the store had no airconditioning so we also used the freezer as a hang out to cool off.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, showing off the goods is all in a day's work for me. I guess I must have something of an exhibitionistic streak in me or I wouldn't be dancing, but it's not nearly as strong as people imagine!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was 16 when I did this - show off the asset - , but it was a challenge. During a biology class, I started a sarcastic conversation with a colleague (an eternal rival). He praised the "manly courage" of a pal who showed him his dick during the French class. I replied with a certain envy: "Big deal. I can do the same, now." I unzipped and got my ding-dong out. He stared exactly like this: :eek: (perfect emotikon to describe his reaction).

For the next 2 years, when we were arguing in the classroom, he was throwing in the supreme insult: "horsedick !". I was laughing, everybody laughed - that was free advertising for me. When I challenged him exactly the same way 1 1/2 year after, he simply ran away from the classroom. ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it's easier if the other guy's gay; he won't judge you as much.

I personally show ppl for money, but never initiate the question. I also sometimes go to nude beaches.

DanDMan: I showed it off to a woman one time after a party. She was talking to some other girls about sizes and started talking about big feet, big noses, big penises, etc...
Well, I said, how big do you think I am? She just looks at me and says, well... you do have a big nose...

Anyway, we went to the living room to sleep, and I just asked, "So you want to see if its true about guys with big noses?"
After some hesitation and embarassment she said yeah. So I dropped trow and showed her. Silence. Put my pants back on again, then she said, wait I didnt get to see.... so I dropped them again (clearly she saw the first time, her gaze was right on it!). She said, "Well, you have nothing to worry about there, my gosh!"
The next morning she told a buddy of mine who told me later that she commented it was bigger than any man's she has seen in person!
Made our night.

JpTR19: I went away with a friend on a trip with his family while in high school. And the two of us were sharing a room. We spent alot of the trip talking about girls we hooked up with and stuff like that. Now my friend was bigger then me in both height and weight. I am not small either I am 6'1 my friend is about 6'5. So as we talked about are sexual encounters penis size came up. Of course he thought he was bigger becuase of his size. While I siad I bet you are not. So we both wipped them out and I was bigger by almost 2 inches. From then on he never called me smaller then him.

johnholmeshorse: Back in HS, word got around of my package, the girls were quite interested in seeing what my the ex-GF was raving about. Some of them came up to me and hinted that they wanted to see the drill. So after school, I would take them to my house and put on a little show. I was 17 and reach my full size. :eek: ??? Was the look I got. I guess they never saw anything that large. They also asked if they could hold it in their hands. That really shocked them when they felt how heavy it was and that they couldn't get their hands around it. I also got aroused during these so I would get even bigger. Some ran away terified while others just stared in awe. I guess I corrupted a lot of young ladies minds and could never look at a "normal" man again. ;D Ah, high school, those were the days!

Finedessert: JOHN: I guess that would be called Getting to know your friendly neighborhood cock ;)

Grandpa

Buzzer: I was watching TV at my girlfriend's, waiting for her to come downstairs. I was just sitting there with her friend, when she starts talking about her conversations with my girlfriend. She mentions offhand that they got into a conversation about cocksize, and that my girlfriend told her I was gigantic. She wanted to know if it was true, and I quickly admitted. She just went back to watching TV for a minute, then just said, "So... can I have proof?" We both laughed, but then she asked again. Since my gf was still upstairs, I pulled it out. I was soft, but still a good nine or so inches. She grabbed it before I could pull away, and I started getting hard. She was surprised, and started to .. tug on it. I heard my girlfriend start to come down the stairs, and I managed to get my schlong back and stuff it in my pants. The friend still gives me funny looks, and we haven't really talked about it since.

johnholmeshorse: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=clothing;num=1035145749;start=0#13 date=10/24/02 at 07:00:55]JOHN: I guess that would be called Getting to know your friendly neighborhood cock  ;)

Grandpa[/quote]

Exactly, and everyone wanted to know it! ;)

felipe: shit, anyone in Barcelona? I'd love to be able to judge your dicks...purely from a scientific point of view of course ;)

Derek: Buzzer, that story was totally fuckin HOT!!!

Let us know if your girlfriend's friend says anything else about the fateful day she grabbed your ding-dong!!!

Buzzer: [quote author=Derek link=board=clothing;num=1035145749;start=15#18 date=10/31/02 at 15:10:37]Buzzer, that story was totally fuckin HOT!!!

Let us know if your girlfriend's friend says anything else about the fateful day she grabbed your ding-dong!!![/quote]

This was back in college. That girlfriend is no longer the girlfriend, but I occasionally see the friend - but she's taken. Oh well.