Showing Off the Assets at Request

long_knight2001: When I was 14 or 15, I used to hang around at a friend's house a lot. He had an older brother who always had a group of friends around, too, including the girlfriend of another guy. She was hot, and I remember us younger guys would drool whenever she was around. She was blond, pretty, and had huge, gravity-defying breasts. She would have been around 17 or 18. To us 14 year-olds, she was straight out of the pages of Playboy, at least that's how I remember it.

Anyways, one day I showed up and there was a bunch of people hanging out, talking. My friend's and my friend's brother's freinds, including the blond girl. Everyone was acting kinda strange when I showed up, the talking stopped and a few people were grinning at me. I was extrememly shy so I immediately felt really uncomforatble. The girl walks over to me and asks to see my hand. She then places it against hers, comparing the sizes. I had absolutely no clue what was going on at that point.

It was summer, and the older guys had a few beers in the backyard that afternoon. To make a long story short, at one point the girl and I ended up being alone for a bit in my friend's basement. She cornered me and, smiling, pinned me against a wall, pressing herself against me. I had such a big crush on her and could feel her big boobs pressing against my chest (my first encounter with an 'older woman's' boobs!). She asked me if what my friend's had told them that day before i got there was true -- that I had an unusually large penis. I remember being barely able to talk because of my shyness and being in the presence of the local 'pin-up' girl. She ran her hand along the front of my shorts and asked if she could see it. She was so forward and I was so passive, I just did it without thinking. I was already partially hard at the time from being in such close proximity to her. When I showed it to her, it was probably a good 8 or 9 inches and quite thick. She wrapped her hand around it, looked me in the eyes, and gave it a gentle tug or two. I thought I was going to cum right then and there! Lol.

The last thing I really remember is her saying, "Don't ever let the other boys push you around, 'cause you're the biggest boy in town where it counts." I think I walked around in a horny daze for the rest of the day/summer. Lol.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey deee... u know once word gets out about what size pipe you got slinging between your legs it's all over. I show my shit off to men and women all the time... hey it's the best advertising in the world.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand how the rumor mills work at school, at least in the days before text messages and cell phones. Some tell someone and that person tells someone else. Someone got it going when I was 15 that I was very good size and thick, soon noticed girls of all ages looking at crotch of mine. Some where along the way my parents heard, and my dad gave me alot of grief about it. I will admit I was fairly sexual active around 15 with older gals usually. For a while I was the big one in my school class, eventually they caught up and surpassed me some.