Showing Off The Jewels

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by rrkrd, Feb 28, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Last Christmas I was hanging the Christmas lights around the inside of my living room window.All I was wearing was a bath robe to cover up my package. My neighbor is a noisy Gladys Gravits type who is always sticking her nose into her neighbors business. As I was going about my business I saw her walking in front of my house...I waved to her... she held her hand to her face and gasped...it was then I realized my bath robe had come untied and my jewels were on display to her. A week later we both were in the medical clinic ...she wouldnt even speak to me. This really happened. Have you accidently exposed yourself? Or had someone walk in on you and saw it all?

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my brother's ex GF told me once that he was sitting, in her words, "in a manly way" and accidentally exposed his ball sac in his shorts. I almost did a spit-take with my milk! :)

3. D_Kyle Sconge

D_Kyle Sconge New Member

About a month ago when My wife and daughter had gone out on their usual day out. I was doing what I always do when I am alone, sit at my computer stark naked stroking my hard cock. I thought that they would not be back for hours, I didn't hear them come in but my daughter caught me, just before I shot my load

4. deviantbear

deviantbear New Member

Yeah I was home alone one day, naked, out getting something to drink in the kitchen when my partner came home with his mother. Ah well..... Then this past fall I was getting out of my car when the inseam of my pants split wide open flopping out my dick and nuts for the people in the van next to me to see. HAHA the woman in the front passenger seat had her eyes wide open in shock, while her teen son in the back starts laughing. I just walked into the store like nothing had happened got a jug of milk and went home, not caring that the bottom of my ballsack could still be seen my anyone looking.

Draft saved Draft deleted