Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone!
I just wanted some advice because I'd like to let my friends know about my size, since they don't know I'm hung. Some of them have seen me naked in the locker rooms but I'm not much bigger than average when soft, since it grows a lot when hard. I'm definitely big, but not the biggest, even if I bet I'm bigger than all of them when hard. I was thinking that maybe somone could tell them, someone who had sex with me or just saw me hard, since I find it hot not to tell them directly. Or maybe make them see a pic "by mistake". It's such a turn on for me that they find out about my size and I'd love to see if their attitude towards me changes or just see their reaction. What else could I do? Do you think it'd be weird to find out about a friend's size like this?

mike.vice

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sending the photo by mistake is a great classic but it can work. however then you definitely have to answer their curiosity of where you should have sent the photo. or start talking openly about erect sizes and attach photos if you see them unsure lol.

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can always show them a photo on your phone about whatever (a cute dog you saw, a shirt you want to buy, a meal you made...) and accidentally slide to the next picture where you hard cock is in full display.

You can do this with the friend in the group who likes to gossip the most and wait for them to spread the information.

I wouldn't mind knowing what my friends are packing, but some people do not want to. So be ready for some people to look at you different if you do that.

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe don't force seeing your dick onto your friends, it seems really scummy to "oops" and send them nudes. Gross dude.
Yeah I was thinking about that! I wouldnt force it, maybe if we talk about this stuff I can just tell them!

D

deleted871301

Hey everyone!
I just wanted some advice because I'd like to let my friends know about my size, since they don't know I'm hung. Some of them have seen me naked in the locker rooms but I'm not much bigger than average when soft, since it grows a lot when hard. I'm definitely big, but not the biggest, even if I bet I'm bigger than all of them when hard. I was thinking that maybe somone could tell them, someone who had sex with me or just saw me hard, since I find it hot not to tell them directly. Or maybe make them see a pic "by mistake". It's such a turn on for me that they find out about my size and I'd love to see if their attitude towards me changes or just see their reaction. What else could I do? Do you think it'd be weird to find out about a friend's size like this?

Pop a boner in the locker room during or after your shower in front of them ;)

wowitsbetter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Showing your "morning wood" is one idea if you have a chance to spend a night with them (like going on a trip or just let them stay in your house for one night).

When I was around 20, one of my best friends and I went on vacation and stayed in the same room in a hotel.
The alarm clock woke us up next morning and, although I was aware of my dick having gotten very hard and stiff under my tight trunks (which was the only thing I was wearing), I just got out of bed and started toward the bathroom, thinking my friend was not paying attention.
But when I walked by his bed he said something like "hey you have a hard on!"
That moment a sudden impulse came to me, and I just flipped the front part of the trunks and showed him my hardest cock, which made him laugh so hard.
We just enjoyed this situation as a joke then, but every time I recall that moment, I have another erection...

Tysonman76

Superior Member
Media
Back in college a straight buddy came back to the dorm room from taking a shower one afternoon. He dropped his towel right in front of me. His cock wasn't hard, but it was long and stretched out and really red. My first thought was he must've beat his meat in the shower.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone!
With a cock of your size, tight jeans should be sufficient to convey a general impression.

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With a cock of your size, tight jeans should be sufficient to convey a general impression.

Thanks! I can maybe do that or wear something that shows me off!

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do what i did... except I did it on accident. You're going to do it on purpose

I was feeling myself that morning, so I made a video of me swinging my cock left and right in slow motion lol. I thought i posted it to my private story on snap chat. I hit upload and took a shower. When i finished 20 min later, I had a few messages from people. I was shocked to know I posted it to my regular story. 1 deleted me, 1 said WTF (a coworker), others complimented. This was at 10 am, and it showed only 8 people viewed the story. Never again. After that, I have been very careful to what I upload LOL.

go do something similar LOL

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do what i did... except I did it on accident. You're going to do it on purpose

I was feeling myself that morning, so I made a video of me swinging my cock left and right in slow motion lol. I thought i posted it to my private story on snap chat. I hit upload and took a shower. When i finished 20 min later, I had a few messages from people. I was shocked to know I posted it to my regular story. 1 deleted me, 1 said WTF (a coworker), others complimented. This was at 10 am, and it showed only 8 people viewed the story. Never again. After that, I have been very careful to what I upload LOL.

go do something similar LOL
That's hot!

seven2go

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was chatting with a friend on facebook whom I knew was gay.
He was wanting some mechanical help and sending me blueprints........except one of them was a video of him jacking off for an x boyfriend......and he's a SHOOTER... :)
He apologized saying "Clearly I didn't mean to send that" thinking he had offended me.
I told him it was hot as fuck and to send me a pic of his balls.

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey everyone!

I'm not sure I share the enthusiasm of everyone here and sorry for being the wet noodle but…

Why?

Why do you feel the need to show your dick to your friends? Are these even the type of men that WANT to see another man’s dick? There are too many questions left unanswered for me, these are just a few.

You say these friends have seen your soft dick in the gym and none were wowed by it. Man move on. Not everyone in the world is interested in your big dick. And I say that as a man who very much is interested in big dicks.

The behaviors you describe as wanting to do to your friends sound cringy and creepy to me. Maybe not on their own but what seems your obsessive desire to them and the forceful way in which you want to “put it in their faces” just for their reactions. And get off on it….

Sorry to sound judgmental but you asked if this seemed weird and yes, to me it does.

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not sure I share the enthusiasm of everyone here and sorry for being the wet noodle but…

Why?

Why do you feel the need to show your dick to your friends? Are these even the type of men that WANT to see another man’s dick? There are too many questions left unanswered for me, these are just a few.

You say these friends have seen your soft dick in the gym and none were wowed by it. Man move on. Not everyone in the world is interested in your big dick. And I say that as a man who very much is interested in big dicks.

The behaviors you describe as wanting to do to your friends sound cringy and creepy to me. Maybe not on their own but what seems your obsessive desire to them and the forceful way in which you want to “put it in their faces” just for their reactions. And get off on it….

Sorry to sound judgmental but you asked if this seemed weird and yes, to me it does.
Of course I see your point. That's why I'm just trying not to be creepy or gross or whatever. And why? Because I want to, because it's something that turns me on :)

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Showing your "morning wood" is one idea if you have a chance to spend a night with them (like going on a trip or just let them stay in your house for one night).

When I was around 20, one of my best friends and I went on vacation and stayed in the same room in a hotel.
The alarm clock woke us up next morning and, although I was aware of my dick having gotten very hard and stiff under my tight trunks (which was the only thing I was wearing), I just got out of bed and started toward the bathroom, thinking my friend was not paying attention.
But when I walked by his bed he said something like "hey you have a hard on!"
That moment a sudden impulse came to me, and I just flipped the front part of the trunks and showed him my hardest cock, which made him laugh so hard.
We just enjoyed this situation as a joke then, but every time I recall that moment, I have another erection...
To me this is the best bet.... you only need to show the guy with the biggest mouth and make it seem like an accident. The humor of catching you may be more important to them than your size but you can bet that someone will ask the question.

An old roommate of mine made passing references to having seen me hard when asleep, and the fact that it was big. He must have mentioned it to other people in my friend group bc someone slipped when drunk. I admit I did kinda like the idea that they were talking about it.