Showing off to friends

SavageHispanic69

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have this straight friend that im so into him. He knows im gay and were good friends. One day he was messaging me non stop and i sent him a voice message telling him i was trying to shower but he couldnt let me shower cause i needed to message him back, so he sent me a voice message and started a joke like “i bet youre not showering.. let me see your dick if its true” then i sent him a pic covering my dick with my hands, only proving him i was showering and showing my pubes.

a few months later i was drunk enough to ask him if i could make a question and asked him if he was cut or uncut. He replied me saying “im cut… im jewish… i dont know how a foreskin is”… then i sent him a pic of my dick soft so he could see how mine looks with the foreskin and asked him if i could see his. He was laughin all the time and was like “my phone is charging in another room i cant show you”, then i spent the next one hour begging him to send me any pic. One hour later he sent me a photo of his circumcized dick. Only god knows how many times ive jerked to his dick pic.
Don’t be shy, let us see

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I share the enthusiasm of everyone here and sorry for being the wet noodle but…

Why?

Why do you feel the need to show your dick to your friends? Are these even the type of men that WANT to see another man’s dick? There are too many questions left unanswered for me, these are just a few.

You say these friends have seen your soft dick in the gym and none were wowed by it. Man move on. Not everyone in the world is interested in your big dick. And I say that as a man who very much is interested in big dicks.

The behaviors you describe as wanting to do to your friends sound cringy and creepy to me. Maybe not on their own but what seems your obsessive desire to them and the forceful way in which you want to “put it in their faces” just for their reactions. And get off on it….

Sorry to sound judgmental but you asked if this seemed weird and yes, to me it does.

Because those of us who are true exhibitionists totally get off on that sort of thing. We all have our weird quirks and kinks, ours is the desire to be exposed and eyeballed and admired. Over the years I have had a number of nights at the cabin, days away from the family etc with fellow friends and I love getting up and sporting morning wood and I love changing and showering in front of people. It's just part of my DNA. I guess it's kind of like a validation, especially for those of us who are sleepwalking through marriage and are seeking some sort of sexual validation that you're not dead and that you are still truly sexy. I am in the same boat with a very shmedium flaccid cock that with a couple shakes becomes a very girthy semi and I am always dying for people to see my cock at go time. I guess that's how this site got started and it's the reason why most of us have lots of pictures to look at......

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because those of us who are true exhibitionists totally get off on that sort of thing. We all have our weird quirks and kinks, ours is the desire to be exposed and eyeballed and admired. Over the years I have had a number of nights at the cabin, days away from the family etc with fellow friends and I love getting up and sporting morning wood and I love changing and showering in front of people. It's just part of my DNA. I guess it's kind of like a validation, especially for those of us who are sleepwalking through marriage and are seeking some sort of sexual validation that you're not dead and that you are still truly sexy. I am in the same boat with a very shmedium flaccid cock that with a couple shakes becomes a very girthy semi and I am always dying for people to see my cock at go time. I guess that's how this site got started and it's the reason why most of us have lots of pictures to look at......
So you get off on having your cock admired. That's great for you AND me because I like admiring cocks too. Of various shapes and sizes, might add.

But I like admiring cocks on my terms, not having it shoved in my face because you or someone eles decided I need to admire 'them'.

The op said its not enough to tell his friends or that they have seen his soft dick and weren't moved. No, he is to be either worshipped as superior or despised because they feel inferior to learn he's bigger than all of them...

Again, this may not be the popular opinion on this thread but that's lame as hell to me.

Let's say we we're at a house party with drinking and a chill vibe. You or me invite the other out of doors to smoke a bowl of weed or cigars with whiskey. Whatever, bro-type stuff. Now this is usually a situation where two people who are already acquainted can really get kinda cool with one another.

If you excused yourself to turn around and take a pass and when you turned back around you were stuffing your large, very semi-hard cock back into your pants, that'd be(hot) no biggie.

But the notion that you or the OP is going to shove your hard cock in my face at some random *made you look* moment because you think I'd be in awe or in shame -almost like your cuckolding me or something?

FOH

Shits weird.

Reactions: Brian74 and kev2001

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just don't make the guy feel guilty like he's some kinda perv. Everyone deserves to have productive air time on this site. I am ten times the bisexual that I was when I started here because I was able to find like minded people AND people different than me and appreciate their kinks, fears, and insecurities. This site is a support group hug and its core attraction is people who have galleries that are dying to be seen naked and admired. Not sure how his question for the group is any different thematically and "made you look" is not very far from "I knew you'd look".

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just don't make the guy feel guilty like he's some kinda perv. Everyone deserves to have productive air time on this site. I am ten times the bisexual that I was when I started here because I was able to find like minded people AND people different than me and appreciate their kinks, fears, and insecurities. This site is a support group hug and its core attraction is people who have galleries that are dying to be seen naked and admired. Not sure how his question for the group is any different thematically and "made you look" is not very far from "I knew you'd look".
Are we reading the same thread?

The op stated in his original thread that he wanted to get off on:

1. The shock value of thrusting it upon the unassuming.
2. Knowing if he's bigger made others feel resentful of him.

Either of these is just unacceptable and the former may even be considered sexual assault given the right circumstances.

Now you may massage his desires into something harmless in your mind, but that doesn't mean it IS actually harmless or that my viewpoint is invalid.

Reactions: Brian74 and kev2001

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are we reading the same thread?

The op stated in his original thread that he wanted to get off on:

1. The shock value of thrusting it upon the unassuming.
2. Knowing if he's bigger made others feel resentful of him.

Either of these is just unacceptable and the former may even be considered sexual assault given the right circumstances.

Now you may massage his desires into something harmless in your mind, but that doesn't mean it IS actually harmless or that my viewpoint is invalid.
H/R please pickup on line 1. Man, just relax. This would be such a hotter site if every time a guy showed his dick he’d get reported for sexual assault!!!! I’m sure there are some Debbie Downers you can meet to hang out.

A bunch of us are here to celebrate MAN DICK! I love exhibitionists and I encourage them. I love when men pull out their dicks to show them off, especially in public. If they are doing it to get my attention, they’ve got it. I will always gravitate to the guy leaning against the wall, dick out, playing with it. They are gonna be the funnest men in the room.

MEN!! SHOW YOUR DICKS!!!

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
H/R please pickup on line 1. Man, just relax. This would be such a hotter site if every time a guy showed his dick he’d get reported for sexual assault!!!! I’m sure there are some Debbie Downers you can meet to hang out.

A bunch of us are here to celebrate MAN DICK! I love exhibitionists and I encourage them. I love when men pull out their dicks to show them off, especially in public. If they are doing it to get my attention, they’ve got it. I will always gravitate to the guy leaning against the wall, dick out, playing with it. They are gonna be the funnest men in the room.

MEN!! SHOW YOUR DICKS!!!
Listen, show your dick to whomever you’d like.

Pull it out at work during a team meeting. Whip it out at the grocery store in the produce aisle. Whirl that sucker around in the air at an outdoor concert or better yet, use it to hold up a candle at a vigil. Leverage it to bob for apples at Halloween or perhaps to catch the bride’s garter belt at a reception.

I don’t give two shits!!

You are trying to make me out to be some prude that’s offended by random dicks. That is not the case nor was that my point.

Every man has a sense of his manhood, does he not? If a man whipped out his fully hard dick to me at random and I got the sense he was trying to shame me, I’d be offended and possibly angered. I would feel this man is testing my manhood.

Why? Because that is not being sexy, it’s being demeaning. I don’t have a small penis nor am I into SPH so my mind would be asking why my friend picked me to try to shame? Is he somehow trying to assert that I am less of a man than he is?

Again, in the right set of circumstances, a dick-slip can be fine, funny and even change the mood of a social gathering. But that is not what was proposed by the OP.

Have a nice life. This is tiring. I’m going to go see if I can have a hard dick shoved in my face.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Listen, show your dick to whomever you’d like.

Pull it out at work during a team meeting. Whip it out at the grocery store in the produce aisle. Whirl that sucker around in the air at an outdoor concert or better yet, use it to hold up a candle at a vigil. Leverage it to bob for apples at Halloween or perhaps to catch the bride’s garter belt at a reception.

I don’t give two shits!!

You are trying to make me out to be some prude that’s offended by random dicks. That is not the case nor was that my point.

Every man has a sense of his manhood, does he not? If a man whipped out his fully hard dick to me at random and I got the sense he was trying to shame me, I’d be offended and possibly angered. I would feel this man is testing my manhood.

Why? Because that is not being sexy, it’s being demeaning. I don’t have a small penis nor am I into SPH so my mind would be asking why my friend picked me to try to shame? Is he somehow trying to assert that I am less of a man than he is?

Again, in the right set of circumstances, a dick-slip can be fine, funny and even change the mood of a social gathering. But that is not what was proposed by the OP.

Have a nice life. This is tiring. I’m going to go see if I can have a hard dick shoved in my face.
I’m sorry man. But see my point. It’s that guys like me, we see that sex can be part of men bonding with each other. It can be emotional but not love. Or it can be just guys sharing their love for guyhood. So yep, we’re free with nudity and Lewdity and I never mean to offend. But that’s what I love about this site.