Showing off to friends

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn your dick is great dude. At 8.5" myself I've been there.. I did the classic "oops sent the wrong snap" to a couple of my guy friends lol. Ended up hooking up with one of them (who still considers himself straight)
Very hot. What did you two end up doing?

Reactions: kev2001

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You could also arrange some kind of party at your place… alcohol always helps a lot. Or just go to the pool together

Summer‘s coming. Go find the smallest most revealing suit you can find, a pair that thrusts your junk out.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Summer‘s coming. Go find the smallest most revealing suit you can find, a pair that thrusts your junk out.
or wear pants or shorts that show off your bulge.

Attachments

plguy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all if I was one of your friends I would definitely would like to see that cock :D

As for the subject I think the best and safest way is to have your dick pic somewhere at top of yout phone gallery and just show your friends something on your phone and let them swipe up to your dick on their own. If you"sent it by accident" it will be too obvious but if they look through your phone on thier own its their fault if they will see something they shouldn't ;)

It happened too me years ago but truly by accident with my family friend "uncle" i was showing him pictures on my phone and completely forgot i was sexting with someone night before and I forgot to put in hidden folder one dick pic in gallery I took and decided to keep as I thought it was a good pic and he went too far looking through my pictures and saw it. Not my brightest moment.

ny12345

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in college a straight buddy came back to the dorm room from taking a shower one afternoon. He dropped his towel right in front of me. His cock wasn't hard, but it was long and stretched out and really red. My first thought was he must've beat his meat in the shower.
When I was in college, there was this guy in our dorm who constantly had sex on his mind, who would always check your forearm to see if you'd been jerking. I guess he actually believed that your forearm changes appearance somehow after pumping. I've definitely never noticed that.

This guy was amazing, he had sex with his lady friends right in front of you the next bed over when they'd get back to the dorm, right out in the open, even with the light on, as though it didn't even matter else was in the room at the moment.

ny12345

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all if I was one of your friends I would definitely would like to see that cock :D

As for the subject I think the best and safest way is to have your dick pic somewhere at top of yout phone gallery and just show your friends something on your phone and let them swipe up to your dick on their own. If you"sent it by accident" it will be too obvious but if they look through your phone on thier own its their fault if they will see something they shouldn't ;)

It happened too me years ago but truly by accident with my family friend "uncle" i was showing him pictures on my phone and completely forgot i was sexting with someone night before and I forgot to put in hidden folder one dick pic in gallery I took and decided to keep as I thought it was a good pic and he went too far looking through my pictures and saw it. Not my brightest moment.
Wow, that's a really good idea. I've never thought of that.

D

deleted627832

I love to receive accidentally nude pics from friends. Never happend. What did happend was that friends gave me their phone to show pics and while flipping trough their album, I’ve seen some nudes.
I am good at that. I had taken some and one Sunday morning. I went to show the pastor a photo.... it was me naked. I had forgotten that was the last photo taken. Now, I try to move them to another location.

Saitama

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone!
I just wanted some advice because I'd like to let my friends know about my size, since they don't know I'm hung. Some of them have seen me naked in the locker rooms but I'm not much bigger than average when soft, since it grows a lot when hard. I'm definitely big, but not the biggest, even if I bet I'm bigger than all of them when hard. I was thinking that maybe somone could tell them, someone who had sex with me or just saw me hard, since I find it hot not to tell them directly. Or maybe make them see a pic "by mistake". It's such a turn on for me that they find out about my size and I'd love to see if their attitude towards me changes or just see their reaction. What else could I do? Do you think it'd be weird to find out about a friend's size like this?
I also like to show off my penis, but never in awkward or inappropriate way or situation. Nevertheless, there are some ideas:

1. When you are outside with friends, such as on a hike and when you are about to pee, just wipe out your penis in front of them and go. A few beers beforehand may also help.

2. Go to a spa or swimming pool with friends and just change and shower naked in front of them.

3. Wear speedos at the pool or beach, with your penis pointed upwards, or if it is too big and may pop out of the waistband - to the side!

4. Wear shorts without underwear and let your penis swing. If you sit they may even see your penis or balls through the leg-openings. If you sit on the ground with your legs bend at the knees, it may be even easier! :p

I did all of these at one point or another.

TomTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone!
I just wanted some advice because I'd like to let my friends know about my size, since they don't know I'm hung. Some of them have seen me naked in the locker rooms but I'm not much bigger than average when soft, since it grows a lot when hard. I'm definitely big, but not the biggest, even if I bet I'm bigger than all of them when hard. I was thinking that maybe somone could tell them, someone who had sex with me or just saw me hard, since I find it hot not to tell them directly. Or maybe make them see a pic "by mistake". It's such a turn on for me that they find out about my size and I'd love to see if their attitude towards me changes or just see their reaction. What else could I do? Do you think it'd be weird to find out about a friend's size like this?
Dude, just show it off. Anytime, anywhere. Drop your pants in the restroom.

And then tell your closest friends you’re “embarrassed” about peeing in a public restroom because your dick is so big.
Let THEM decide how to respond to that info.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally I don't think the "accidentally sent a dickpic" or "accidentally scrolled past an innocent pic to a dickpic in front of someone else" ever looks accidental, it will always seem deliberate and be assumed that way.

Your best "casual" opportunities for showing off your hardon would be a shared trip to a gym or waterpark, hiking where you can suggest skinnydipping, or a guys trip sharing a hotel room.

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I don't think the "accidentally sent a dickpic" or "accidentally scrolled past an innocent pic to a dickpic in front of someone else" ever looks accidental, it will always seem deliberate and be assumed that way.

Your best "casual" opportunities for showing off your hardon would be a shared trip to a gym or waterpark, hiking where you can suggest skinnydipping, or a guys trip sharing a hotel room.
Yup. Morning wood is easy