Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to receive accidentally nude pics from friends. Never happend. What did happend was that friends gave me their phone to show pics and while flipping trough their album, I’ve seen some nudes.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to receive accidentally nude pics from friends. Never happend. What did happend was that friends gave me their phone to show pics and while flipping trough their album, I’ve seen some nudes.
And any idea of some of them are hung? ;)

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! I can maybe do that or wear something that shows me off!
You can always start to go cycling or running or wrestling, giving you a perfect excuse to wear tights which will undoubtedly show everyone how big you are ;)

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You can always start to go cycling or running or wrestling, giving you a perfect excuse to wear tights which will undoubtedly show everyone how big you are ;)
Also thinking of wearing speedos in summer!

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also thinking of wearing speedos in summer!
If you can fit into those that would be so incredibly hot :D
I would love to be there to see it when you get an erection in one of those...

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had this happen to me from both perspectives. One was a woman coworker she was showing me some pics and there was a pic of her nude. She was very embarrassed I didn’t make a big deal just said “Wow!” Still great friends. The other I had taken photos when on a motorcycle trip with a freind. As he swiped thru them I forgot I had a pic I had uploaded here, he was impressed and joked where are the rest of that series. Again we’re great friends and still take motorcycle trips and share a room. I have to say I didn’t worry about having morning wood after that.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Showing your "morning wood" is one idea if you have a chance to spend a night with them (like going on a trip or just let them stay in your house for one night).

When I was around 20, one of my best friends and I went on vacation and stayed in the same room in a hotel.
The alarm clock woke us up next morning and, although I was aware of my dick having gotten very hard and stiff under my tight trunks (which was the only thing I was wearing), I just got out of bed and started toward the bathroom, thinking my friend was not paying attention.
But when I walked by his bed he said something like "hey you have a hard on!"
That moment a sudden impulse came to me, and I just flipped the front part of the trunks and showed him my hardest cock, which made him laugh so hard.
We just enjoyed this situation as a joke then, but every time I recall that moment, I have another erection...

Yeah much different when you’re younger. My old roommate used to moon me as he was getting out of the shower all the time. He had a really hairy ass so it was meant to gross me out. So one time I got rock hard and walked into the living room naked. He turned away and said it was gross and I was gay and then we had a good laugh.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are lots of ways for guy friends to see you soft. It's a big step to show them how big you get hard. I completely get how excited you are at them knowing just how hung you are, believe me. That's pretty hot. If you don't already have a guy friend that you'd be comfortable jacking off with after a few beers, then the other suggestions here are pretty good: "accidental" pic shares, morning wood reveals, etc. Good luck!

chocolato1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone!
I just wanted some advice because I'd like to let my friends know about my size, since they don't know I'm hung. Some of them have seen me naked in the locker rooms but I'm not much bigger than average when soft, since it grows a lot when hard. I'm definitely big, but not the biggest, even if I bet I'm bigger than all of them when hard. I was thinking that maybe somone could tell them, someone who had sex with me or just saw me hard, since I find it hot not to tell them directly. Or maybe make them see a pic "by mistake". It's such a turn on for me that they find out about my size and I'd love to see if their attitude towards me changes or just see their reaction. What else could I do? Do you think it'd be weird to find out about a friend's size like this?
show it to your gay friend and he will tell the whole world for ya :)

D

deleted627832

At work there was a supervisor and another tech talking about who had the biggest dick. So, as my BFF walked by... He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. Saying that is a big dick and walked away. I would had like to see that!!!

psparainiciantes2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this straight friend that im so into him. He knows im gay and were good friends. One day he was messaging me non stop and i sent him a voice message telling him i was trying to shower but he couldnt let me shower cause i needed to message him back, so he sent me a voice message and started a joke like “i bet youre not showering.. let me see your dick if its true” then i sent him a pic covering my dick with my hands, only proving him i was showering and showing my pubes.

a few months later i was drunk enough to ask him if i could make a question and asked him if he was cut or uncut. He replied me saying “im cut… im jewish… i dont know how a foreskin is”… then i sent him a pic of my dick soft so he could see how mine looks with the foreskin and asked him if i could see his. He was laughin all the time and was like “my phone is charging in another room i cant show you”, then i spent the next one hour begging him to send me any pic. One hour later he sent me a photo of his circumcized dick. Only god knows how many times ive jerked to his dick pic.

Josh797

Cherished Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a smaller guy myself so I'm always trying to keep my size hidden, but I admire you guys that wanna show it off and let your friends know you're hung. I wish all my friends would do that for me. I often wonder if they suspect I'm small.

I love seeing guys who intentionally wear clothes that show their size, or make references to it in conversation, or have those "accidents" where it is seen either by pic or in person.

D

deleted18645981

Damn your dick is great dude. At 8.5" myself I've been there.. I did the classic "oops sent the wrong snap" to a couple of my guy friends lol. Ended up hooking up with one of them (who still considers himself straight)

D

deleted20311111

When at a cottage with a friend he saw me changing before we were going to swim in the lake.
I’m pretty big soft and he just stared for a moment. Then left.

It wasn’t exactly showing off then but he did then start to behave differently around me. He came out to me as bi later and wanted to see more. Then it became more showing off lol.