Showing off when small?

TallNTinySPH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So one thing I don't do at the gym is cover up more than is needed, or at all, really, when changing or showering. I get a bit of a kick when a guy smirks or double-takes when they see it, though it's rare. I've even gotten a snicker a small handful of times, and once some random bro got his friend to look and I imagine perhaps joked about it later.

The idea that I might make some random average or hung dudes day by seeing someone my size and getting an ego boost, even if it's a fleeting one, is very alluring. I've been told I'm brave for not wanting to hide it.. if only they knew the real reason.

I was wondering if anyone else is similar, or if you get off on showing off your big one, if you'd appreciate a guy like me at your gym

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not sure if its the exact same, but for some reason I prefer being seen soft, especially in a more public setting like you describe. Just the other day my girlfriend, who actually rarely sees it soft ironically enough, made the comment wow its so small when its soft! Of course that caused it to get rather hard.. hehe

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soft only when his softty length is 5
inches or a bit up, and with big girth
i mean it luck natural and don't a rigid dick with head point to the heaven.
Of course when any sexual. Approach. In such moment
and one thing more with such gross flaccid dick the imagination fly trying to imagine it when rigid

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The idea that I might make some random average or hung dudes day by seeing someone my size and getting an ego boost, even if it's a fleeting one, is very alluring. I've been told I'm brave for not wanting to hide it.. if only they knew the real reason.

I feel the same way, although there's always a tension between feeling embarrassed and feeling excited. Excited usually wins out.