Showing off your bulge

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who likes to show off their bulge? What sorts of reactions do you get?

About a year ago I stopped trying to stuff myself into snug briefs as I was tired of feeling squished all day. I tried boxer briefs and boxers, but the briefs were still too snug and while boxers let the boys swing free, I was tired of constantly adjusting things. I switched to pouch briefs and they are so comfortable for me. But consequently I have a decent bulge which is not discreet.

When my bf and I are out he definitely likes people noticing, and I admit I don't mind the attention either.

What about you?

D_Conny_Lingous

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with ya! I'm both a bulge watcher and a bulge shower!
My cock isn't huge when soft or anything, it's a nice 6x4 when soft. But it does make one hell of a hot bulge.

Freeballing in sweats or even dress slacks is always fun!
Hit me on skype, and I'll show ya: indy25dude

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my uni slacks are cut just right and I get lots of gazes down there... somedays I can almost feel the zipper heating up from laser piercing stares...lol I've said before, I dig catching a hot chick or guy crotch gazing then they dart their eyes away when I see them..lol... they get all flustered... haha love it!

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like walking around with a chubby. Never had anyone comment. But I know they see it.

I love that feeling when you know they've seen it but say nothing. You can tell by the way they act that they've seen it. Love when that happens!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who likes to show off their bulge? What sorts of reactions do you get?

About a year ago I stopped trying to stuff myself into snug briefs as I was tired of feeling squished all day. I tried boxer briefs and boxers, but the briefs were still too snug and while boxers let the boys swing free, I was tired of constantly adjusting things. I switched to pouch briefs and they are so comfortable for me. But consequently I have a decent bulge which is not discreet.

When my bf and I are out he definitely likes people noticing, and I admit I don't mind the attention either.

What about you?

I have big low hanger testicles so it helps a lot

Last edited:

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a little above average length dick 7". Everyone says average because it's Girth and my balls make it look shorter. It makes for a nice bulge though. I can not stand tight underware.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
While I don't show much of a bulge I sure do check out other guys. I spent some years in the military and have seen my fair share of hot guy in tight jeans. I wish tight jeans would come back in fashion.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend is the only woman I've ever met that will openly say she looks at a guys crotch.....and I've only noticed any women looking two times in my entire life......I DID kinda like it tho...

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep i like showing it off, i'm not shy on this, not overding it though. My bulge 's a nice one and worth sharing with others, so why hide it... Especially in sweat pants the results are eyecatching, jawrdoping, the crowds go wild.... Both girls and boys watch and i had some cases where guys stared for too long, so long that others could notice their surprise... Bulge pride!

D_Hellen_Wheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly don't think a bulge means shit unless its in gym shorts or sweatpants. Anyone can stuff their pants and a lot of jeans just fold that way, probably to flatter the customer

D_Burke_N_Baggs

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favorite things to do is go to freeball at the gym in my shorts. Afterwards I'll relax in the sauna or hot tub in a pair of boardshorts that fit my bulge perfectly haha. I've gotten quite a few looks(and grins) from guys and girls both... What can I say, I just love to show off! lol