Showing off your bulge

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to show the bulge by stuffing it into briefs but I now much prefer letting it hang down the side of my leg. It's more comfortable and for showing off it can't be beat!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone had their bulge "accidently" felt of (groped) by someone? Maybe the back of their hand come into contact with it? Or even the palm of their hand?

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone had their bulge "accidently" felt of (groped) by someone? Maybe the back of their hand come into contact with it? Or even the palm of their hand?
Yes. Years ago in my first job out of college I was in an elevator with one of the hottest girls in the office. All of a sudden, she briefly cups my bulge with one of her hands, then lets go. She giggles and looks at me, pretending it was an accident (but there is no way it was). I was totally shocked, but managed a weak smile back with a slight laugh. The doors opened and we went our separate ways. I was so stupid back then that I never followed up with her.

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at work yesterday, where I do tone down the bulge a bit, but it is still noticeable. A client remarked, that's some forehead you've got there. Where did you get it from? As he was staring at my bulge. I pretended he was talking about my head instead so as not to be improper but I knew what he meant.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who likes to show off their bulge? What sorts of reactions do you get?

About a year ago I stopped trying to stuff myself into snug briefs as I was tired of feeling squished all day. I tried boxer briefs and boxers, but the briefs were still too snug and while boxers let the boys swing free, I was tired of constantly adjusting things. I switched to pouch briefs and they are so comfortable for me. But consequently I have a decent bulge which is not discreet.

When my bf and I are out he definitely likes people noticing, and I admit I don't mind the attention either.

What about you?

What kind of pouch briefs do you recommend? Can't wear any sort of tightie whities anymore like when I was a kid. Too restrictive and too tight. Box briefs are OK. But - what do you recommend?

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What kind of pouch briefs do you recommend? Can't wear any sort of tightie whities anymore like when I was a kid. Too restrictive and too tight. Box briefs are OK. But - what do you recommend?

I have tried both Andrew Christian and John Sievers and both are like I'm wearing nothing at all yet I am getting a bit of support. Pics on my profile.

D_Burke_N_Baggs

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not the best pic but I took this before I went to the gym today... It looked better in person and I ended up catching a very good looking milf staring, didnt really pay much attention to see if anyone else was looking as I was busy lifting.

Attachments

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've had this happen on crowded trains in Chicago, by both girls and guys. Kinda fun acting like u don't notice that they are copping a feel, sizing up the girth and length as the train bumps along

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not the best pic but I took this before I went to the gym today... It looked better in person and I ended up catching a very good looking milf staring, didnt really pay much attention to see if anyone else was looking as I was busy lifting.

Hot body and nice bulge.