• Sometimes

• Never done it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am straight and am looking for some straight/bi guys to answer this. Do you like to show off when you shoot? I like to show off in general and I know I aint hung but I can shoot some massive loads. Need to upload more pics of it but by the time I get to jacking off alone or in a circle jerk I forget or the guys I'm with don't like to take pics. I have shown off in a lot of different places before and just like doing it. Kinda a nudist but like showing off when I'm hard/cumming. Let me know if you do that or not and who you show off too. And believe me I have heard and seen a lot of people cum in strange places with strange people. Some I cant mention on here cause of the rules.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its not a bi question. Showing off any part of your body is just showing off. I highly doubt you would get pissed about a straight female showing her breast to other females. If anything most guys herw would encoruage that and probably say she was still straight for doing it. Cause if your just showing off then your not fucking.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In college, had a hot girl blowing me and I knew I had a massive load on board. I was the gentleman, of course, and pulled out just at the moment and shot an INCREDIBLE load several feet. She was truly amazed, and thankful that I pulled out. I went through a phase of this following that night, but that one event, and girl, both stand out. God she was hot.

Don't do this anymore. My girl knows me and don't need to perform.

I am straight and am looking for some straight/bi guys to answer this. Do you like to show off when you shoot? I like to show off in general and I know I aint hung but I can shoot some massive loads. Need to upload more pics of it but by the time I get to jacking off alone or in a circle jerk I forget or the guys I'm with don't like to take pics...

Your question is more confused than your preferences.

Go take your 99% and get some pussy, you'll feel better and get heckled less

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With women, I've always been wired to get them off; when they get off I get off. So I really don't show off my cum shot, it's just wherever she wants it -- deep in her pussy; dripping out of her pussy and me lapping it up; on her tits or face; or in her mouth, preferably milking every last drop of cum out of my cock.

When jacking off with guys, it's different. I shoot pretty big loads and it's a turn on knowing they are watching me shoot a few heavy squirts onto my chest and stomach or sitting on the edge of the ledge in a steam room and shooting my load a couple of feet onto the floor. I also like watching a hot guy shoot his load... watching his body as he gets into it; the changes in his cock and balls as he gets close; the sounds he makes as he loses himself in the moment; there's something erotic about seeing his cum shoot from his cock; knowing the pleasure he's getting from it; and being able to relate to the several seconds of that vulnerable state he's in. It's a bonding moment with guys, even total strangers.