Showing Off

tigerwolf: [quote author=tomarctus link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=0#19 date=03/15/04 at 09:51:52]Tigerwolf is always rude. He is explicit about only liking big dicks and not liking admirers under 8". That is his right and choice. It used to bother me because I took it personally, then I realized it was him, not me. Ignoring him makes me bigger.
Lots of hung men show off on webcam, particularly ICUII. It doesn't work on Mac so I don't have access but I've seen it on friend's computers.
I only pay attention to the nice people here.[/quote]

Good for you. How about you demonstrate some more of that new-found childishness by writing flame posts and making people realize how little of your advice should be taken?

tomarctus: Tigerwolf, If you read my post carefully, you will realize that I said you had the right to say who you were interested in. I also said it doesn't bother me. You are always rude to everyone under 8 inches, but that is your style. I personally don't care. At all. If that is childish or a flame, so be it.
I personally have no issues with you and don't want any. You have your life to live and I have mine.
There are over 5000 members here, plenty for all of us.
You're a bottom. I'm a top. Call me SIR.

tigerwolf: Sorry. I don't address people whom I have no respect for as 'sir'. You don't even meet the size requirements to be a top for me anyways. :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=0#15 date=03/14/04 at 17:00:14]
Yes there is a reason. Its very annoying having small dicked guys constantly pestering you to show them what you've got. Many guys that I've talked to who are hung like showing off with OTHER big guys...[/quote]

Tigerwolf, if you don't want to be constantly pestered by guys wanting to see pics of you, dude, then don't go bragging about how your pants conform with your endowment. It puts ideas into minds. Yeah, and for that matter, puts too much blood into one head, and not enough in the other! ;D :D

tigerwolf: That's the thing though. The pants conform with the endowment, but I also have a shirt with an 8" ruler on it that says "You must be at least this long to get on this ride."

You'd think people would clue in. Still sometimes they don't, or they think that they'll be that 'exception'.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you, Tigerwolf, but I really think that aside you should consider dealingwith people like that more tactfully, diplomatically, and more rational. Think about who you're trying to discourage; horny people who's probably only gratification comes, so to speak, out of others showing off. Also, remember and not berate everyone, well almost not everyone who display enough intelligence to be considered primates.

tomarctus: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=20#22 date=03/15/04 at 19:05:30]You don't even meet the size requirements to be a top for me anyways. :p[/quote]

What a relief!

tigerwolf: [quote author=tomarctus link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=20#26 date=03/15/04 at 19:23:38]

What a relief![/quote]
Yeah. For me. Now go troll someone else. :p

tigerwolf: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=20#25 date=03/15/04 at 19:19:03]I hear you, Tigerwolf, but I really think that aside you should consider dealingwith people like that more tactfully, diplomatically, and more rational. Think about who you're trying to discourage; horny people who's probably only gratification comes, so to speak, out of others showing off. Also, remember and not berate everyone, well almost not everyone who display enough intelligence to be considered primates.[/quote]

Actually, I don't like 'tact' or 'beating around the bush'. I'm one of those people that speaks my mind, and if people can't handle it, oh well. That's their problem. I'm not gonna sugar coat things just to make it seem nicer.

Its like if a woman says "Does this dress make me look fat?" .. No. You're just fat. Get over it. :p

And that's not my problem that there are people who's only sexual gratification comes from watching hung guys or trying to get them to do things with them. Why should I punish myself and have to deal with it, along with other guys who do the same thing, by being nice to these people and giving in to them? I'm sorry. I don't do things out of pity etc. Its not my fault that they're small.

Doubtless_Mouse: Tigerwolf - It's not their fault that they are not large...its genetics. You make it sound like it was a choice they made, they didn't. Being polite isn't giving in to them, nor is it doing things out of pity etc. This is a public forum, a meeting place for all sorts of people. Would you just as quickly jump on someone who walked up to you at a bar and tried to pick you up? You might not like their looks or something but would you be so degrading to them face to face? If so, you must be one hell of a fighter, because depending on where you do that someone is likely to take serious offense to it. Just because this is a text based interaction doesn't mean we shouldn't be civil to one another. I may not like things people do or say, but I don't berate them by insulting them. I can understand your preference for a certain type of person, but that doesn't mean they can't ask. If he had asked you specifically to show off for him, then by all means you should IM him and explain that you only prefer hung men, but to jump back into the post and blast him, it is rude and also slightly humiliating to the person...seems a bit much don't you think. If I was at a bar and someone tried to pick me up and I just started going off on them telling them in a loud voice for all to hear that they were not my type and I hated when people who were not my type tried to pick me up, wouldn't you look over at me and think "Damn, thats a little much, should have just them told them no?"

We are all allowed our likes and dislikes, we need them to keep this crazy world spinning, but we don't need to beat people who don't meet our expectations.

Just my thoughts...

Mouse

tigerwolf: Actually Mouse, I say the same things to people's faces, because I'm not one to beat around the bush. In fact, I'm actually worse in real life with people who are not up to my standards who try to pick me up.. even a few times going as far as to explain what a league is to someone and how far out of theirs I am.

I notice with the people trying to pick me up as well, that they think that because its in real life and physically there that they can touch me. I've slapped a few people REALLY hard at bars for grabbing my ass. If they're cute and hung, of course I wouldn't do that, but if they're old or icky looking and not hung, you're damned right I'm gonna slap them one.

Just because there's a screen and text between two people doesn't suddenly mean I have to be nicer to them if they're hitting on me. Same with anyone else.

If you put someone in their place in a bar and I overheard it, I'd probably just watch and chuckle.

Seriously though, if you have the balls to hit on someone, you have to have to balls to be shot down flat, it's quite simple. It boils down to what my bumper sticker says, "Just because I'm a slut does not mean I'll sleep with YOU!".

I know I'm with a lot of other people who are attractive in the sense that I'm tired of people thinking they have the 'right' to make a pass at me just because I'm cute, regardless of if they look like their face was run over by the #22 bus or not.

drambone: Well, as I said here before, it is one of the intransmutable laws of nature: everybody loves a big cock! Long live LPSG!! And Dee, you sound so cool.

btrelll: Tigerwolf sent me his pictures

Let's just say anyone with 5" such as him should be a bit less cocky (no pun intended)

Sorry to share your secret dude, but you're an ass and deserve it

tigerwolf: [quote author=btrelll link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=20#32 date=03/16/04 at 13:46:06]Tigerwolf sent me his pictures

Let's just say anyone with 5" such as him should be a bit less cocky (no pun intended)

Sorry to share your secret dude, but you're an ass and deserve it[/quote]
Uh. Yeah. You can stop smoking your crack now dude. I've never sent you any pictures.

Its been measured by quite a few people who've had the chance to see it in real life and I know what I've got. So you can go back to dreaming, dear, because you haven't seen and will not see my dick anytime. Even more funny that the only other time you've spoken to me is trying to flame me in another post. Get over yourself dude.

Aerowolf: Funny, I've gotten the chance to play around with Tigerwolf. He's got considerably more than 5 inches -- I've got a fairly decent-sized cock for my frame (I'm 5'7" tall, and have 7"), and he's got several inches more than me, both length and girth.

I think you're blowing smoke, btrelll.

Javierdude22: Can I just weigh in by saying that I think its RIDICULOUS that a grown man is bitching over a subject as friggin useless as this? Holy crap man..try to invest a little more in things that matter...

On a friendly note...i would like to be honest and not beat around the bush as well :)..I think its such a swell :) idea that I would like to share my view of you :) i feel like Psyche 101 today :)

I cannot help fight the feeling you live in a trailer somewhere in Rachel, Nevada :). I can also not fight the feeling you are not easy to look at in daylight :)...and somehow I can also not help the feeling that you must have been bitchslapped by your wife for several years... :)...wait...this not beating around the bush thing is fun! :)

Boy o boy this was good clean healthy fun... :) :) :)

tigerwolf: Oh, I agree Javier. I just find it stupid that some troll that I've never even met is trying to claim that I sent him pictures and that I'm almost half my real size. *lmao*

Its even more funny that people who've actually played with me are on this board who know that I'm well over 5"

Javierdude22: As usual you miss the point

I could care less about what he, she, you, it thinks about your dick...next time do that in private...or open up your own website...