Showing off

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Coyne Toss, Feb 12, 2005.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Does any of you think taht showing off here in the lpsg can be
    1) someway "gay"
    2)a way to be unfaithful to your partner?

i like doing it, but i don't know if it's so fair.

2. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: It is what you make of it. You could certainly come here and discuss issues related to your size and it not in anyway be "gay" or unfaithful.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You might also be a Redneck showoff if your last living words are

"Hey, ever'body! Watch this!"

4. Knight

Knight New Member

My pics were initially to see what people thought of my penis, if it was aesthetically pleasing etc. I used to think the colour was freakish/not normal but turns out it is.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Not at all. I don't think yer comfy with yer sexuality. You don't have to be gay or bi to admire another cock.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, sex is sex, admiration is admiration, and these new terms like questioning, down low, yestergay, tatusexual, skexual, fauxmosexual, etc. just prove that we don't fit in a simple category.

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

The only catagory anyone fits into is human.

heck, I'm goingto put that in my sig now..

8. Imported

Gold Member

Bongermann: I was told by girls that I'm better than "average", so I wandered over here to see what you guys thought... My girlfriend things it's kind of hott to have a place where guys "show off".

9. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

I am definitely a "show-off", but it's a new thing for me. I don't think of it as gay or whatever. I suppose in some ways it's fairly natural. There are many male animals that show off to attract a female. I don't think this is why I do it. I just find it very sexually exciting & a turn on, and I don't know why. As far as showing off being unfaithful to my partner goes, she encourages me to do it. She thinks it's a good way for me to express my sexual desires as long as I'm not streaking out on the streets of our neighborhood. :lol:

10. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i don't think it's gay.. but i know some people who are insecure to the point that their sexual orientation under their username would read somethign like 1200% and their signature might read "ain't no fuckin fag" :p

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Don't misundersantd me... i am not homophobic or anything, i was just wondering. Most important part to me was to know what you all think about the being unfaithful thing.

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

You may not have like, meant it, but I felt it came off like, if yer a dude, and look at a cock, yer gay.

13. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:

You may not have like, meant it, but I felt it came off like, if yer a dude, and look at a cock, yer gay.
    [post=282696]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

It sounded fairly neutral to me on this end, but maybe I just looked directly at what he was trying to say. Sometimes it's hard to say something and not stop on at least one person's toes around here.

Anyway, my take is that I wouldn't consider it unfaithful if I showed pics of myself around here. Of course the relationship I'm working on now is just getting started and no where near serious. The gay factor of sharing pics...in some ways makes me uncomfortable. Right now I don't have a camera, so therefore no pics of myself. I'm around chat a lot and some guys really want to show off and hear opinions so I see a few ppl here and there, so since its kind of one sided, my homophobic feelings kick in a bit, but again, thats just me.

14. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I wouldn't consider it unfaithful either. I'm proud of my body (except for the last 8 lbs of baby fat) and I put my pics up there for all to see. However, I would consider it more unfaithful to send pics to a specific person....SO STOP ASKING!!! ^_^ I'm sure my hubby would be very unhappy to see what I've posted, but even more unhappy if I were sending them to individuals and "starting some sort of one to one relation."

15. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Don't think it is cheating on your significant other - nor do I think it is gay...Humans are naturally curious beings - and I find it more educational and theraputic to a certain extent...

Draft saved Draft deleted