Showing off

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Does any of you think taht showing off here in the lpsg can be
1) someway "gay"
2)a way to be unfaithful to your partner?

i like doing it, but i don't know if it's so fair.

carolinacurious: It is what you make of it. You could certainly come here and discuss issues related to your size and it not in anyway be "gay" or unfaithful.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
My pics were initially to see what people thought of my penis, if it was aesthetically pleasing etc. I used to think the colour was freakish/not normal but turns out it is.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Feb 12 2005, 06:35 AM
1) someway "gay"

[post=282285]Quoted post[/post]​

Not at all. I don't think yer comfy with yer sexuality. You don't have to be gay or bi to admire another cock.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, sex is sex, admiration is admiration, and these new terms like questioning, down low, yestergay, tatusexual, skexual, fauxmosexual, etc. just prove that we don't fit in a simple category.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 12 2005, 11:00 PM
Yeah, sex is sex, admiration is admiration, and these new terms like questioning, down low, yestergay, tatusexual, skexual, fauxmosexual, etc. just prove that we don't fit in a simple category.
[post=282439]Quoted post[/post]​
The only catagory anyone fits into is human.

heck, I'm goingto put that in my sig now..

Bongermann: I was told by girls that I'm better than "average", so I wandered over here to see what you guys thought... My girlfriend things it's kind of hott to have a place where guys "show off".

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Feb 12 2005, 03:35 AM
1) someway "gay"

[post=282285]Quoted post[/post]​

I am definitely a "show-off", but it's a new thing for me. I don't think of it as gay or whatever. I suppose in some ways it's fairly natural. There are many male animals that show off to attract a female. I don't think this is why I do it. I just find it very sexually exciting & a turn on, and I don't know why. As far as showing off being unfaithful to my partner goes, she encourages me to do it. She thinks it's a good way for me to express my sexual desires as long as I'm not streaking out on the streets of our neighborhood. :lol:

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
i don't think it's gay.. but i know some people who are insecure to the point that their sexual orientation under their username would read somethign like 1200% and their signature might read "ain't no fuckin fag" :p

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Don't misundersantd me... i am not homophobic or anything, i was just wondering. Most important part to me was to know what you all think about the being unfaithful thing.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Feb 13 2005, 04:35 PM
Don't misundersantd me... i am not homophobic or anything, i was just wondering. Most important part to me was to know what you all think about the being unfaithful thing.
[post=282664]Quoted post[/post]​

You may not have like, meant it, but I felt it came off like, if yer a dude, and look at a cock, yer gay.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy+Feb 13 2005, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Feb 13 2005, 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ItalianBoy@Feb 13 2005, 04:35 PM
Don&#39;t misundersantd me... i am not homophobic or anything, i was just wondering. Most important part to me was to know what you all think about the being unfaithful thing.
[post=282664]Quoted post[/post]​

You may not have like, meant it, but I felt it came off like, if yer a dude, and look at a cock, yer gay.
[post=282696]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It sounded fairly neutral to me on this end, but maybe I just looked directly at what he was trying to say. Sometimes it&#39;s hard to say something and not stop on at least one person&#39;s toes around here.

Anyway, my take is that I wouldn&#39;t consider it unfaithful if I showed pics of myself around here. Of course the relationship I&#39;m working on now is just getting started and no where near serious. The gay factor of sharing pics...in some ways makes me uncomfortable. Right now I don&#39;t have a camera, so therefore no pics of myself. I&#39;m around chat a lot and some guys really want to show off and hear opinions so I see a few ppl here and there, so since its kind of one sided, my homophobic feelings kick in a bit, but again, thats just me.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn&#39;t consider it unfaithful either. I&#39;m proud of my body (except for the last 8 lbs of baby fat) and I put my pics up there for all to see. However, I would consider it more unfaithful to send pics to a specific person....SO STOP ASKING&#33;&#33;&#33; ^_^ I&#39;m sure my hubby would be very unhappy to see what I&#39;ve posted, but even more unhappy if I were sending them to individuals and "starting some sort of one to one relation."

MaxxJacker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think partaking in any of LPSGs features is anymore cheating on yourself there have than sitting on your bed watching yourself beat off in the mirror. If that would be cheating to you, then maybe LPSG is. not compatible with your conscience. There is, without a doubt a Prime ol, inherently embedded bond amonsgt males of our species and probably a few others. Work, sports, church, are some places guys “bond” and confide in one another. Modern technology has enabled men to bond yet through another medium, the internet or basically the computer which stretches around the world. Not only has man’s reach increased, but so has the level of bond reached the ultimate level of a most intimate nature of sharing or bonding. Now men can stand naked before each other and totally expose themselves to one other...but the level and thouroughness of baring oneself before another can now include man’s most intimate action he usually performs in the privacy of his own bathroom/bedroom, that being how he masturbates or his method of causing an ejactulatory response and orgasim in front of single or group of men or women or both.

—- TBC —-

Reactions: ripdude