Showing Off

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Coyne Toss, Oct 7, 2005.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Hey guys!

here i discovered i really like showing it off and getting comments, but still i prefer not to upload it.

Anyway if you are interested in seeing my pcs, just send me an email with your age and i will reply. please let me know if you like them (reply to my mail or write it down here).

Let me also know if my penis looks smaller than the measures in my signature, because unluckly to most people it does.

email is: alberto_italia@libero.it

2. Likesembig

Likesembig Member

Proudly Italian, the pics a buono! Thanks for sharing. Any others who like good LPSG quality amateur pics, send an email to PI.........enjoy.

3. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Well Proudly, what can i say,

U have a nice package going on there. Nice long dick, beautiful balls. Very Very nice.

Haha, got a nice body too from what i saw, u should be very pruod, hahaha.

Tilly

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Thanks for mailing your pictures to me. You look great. With the stuff you have down there it seems normal that you like to show off. You should think of posting one or two pictures in the galleries.
    To all who are curious but don’t want to ask you to send pictures I can tell what I see:
    I see a nice body, no hair on the chest, fine nipples, a huge penis in erection, the head comes over the bellybutton, both hands keeping it all up, which shows that the penis is big compared to the size of the hands and finally average testicles in a crinkled scrotum.
    Another picture shows a huge penis hanging down, state between flaccid and getting hard, the head just peeping out of the foreskin and all around a thick bush of dark/black pubic hair.
    Other pictures show a fully erect thick penis, foreskin pulled back, a little bending to the left side, with a very sexy cum slit .

I can’t say that you’re as big as the measures you gave, but comparing to what I have myself and knowing that you are a little less taller than I am I believe that you’ve at least a penis over 8.5” The girth is at least 6” probably more. I don’t think you can put your fingers around the shaft.

Take more pictures, or if you find it difficult to do, have some taken by your girlfriend. Try to make them as sharp as possible for the best result. And then show it to the world.

5. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

Nice to see another Italian here. (Well, I'm "Italian American," or "of Italian descent.") And thanks for representing us with a big dick, like Rocco Siffredi.

Draft saved Draft deleted