showing off

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love to edge for hours or sometimes days and then go to walmarts or any restroom and jack at the urinal real slow until a guy comes in. most go to a stall.....i guess they dont want to be seen but some will stand and watch my uncut. some smile and some leave but i always get off. use to go to the adult bookstores but that is not like going to a restroom. anybody else show off this way or get off this way???? later

LittlerascleX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one time, when I was 16, I was at a religeous camp, and everyone had gone to the beach accept for me and this other boy. I asked him if he wanted to go to the shower room and turn it into a sauna.( you turn all the showers on as hot as they can go) He seid yes and so we went. We droped down to our boxers and got in. The steam felt great. I asked him if he minded If I jerk off, and he seid he didn't care. I sat there for a minute, getting hard. Then I noticed a bulg in his boxers and asked if he wanted to join in. H did, and before I knew it, we were sucking eachothers cocks. I went to my pants, got out a condom, and showed it to him. He understood and imedietly assumed the missionary position. I put the condom on and slowly slipped my dick into his ass.(the steam helped) After a while of fucking, I took the condum off and we continued the sucking till we came. He came in my mouth, I swallowed, and then procceded to put my cock in his ass and came. He moaned in delight and we sat there fingering eachother for a while.

Anyway, It was my first time doing it in a public place and the kid engoyed it as much as I did.