Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had a morning of penis excersice and pumping this morning feeling really pumped and horny. I then got a phone call and needed to go into town to the bank but was still packing quite a bulge mmmmm normaly I am the shy type but thought "what the hell" at first I felt really self consious as I dont normally show that much through clothes . However today got a nice bulge and off I went OMG some women just stared right at it a couple of middle aged ladies in particular just looked right at the bulge and continued to check it out, made me even hornier but then again I guess its just the same as guys checking out tits on summer days.

pomdrinker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a morning of penis excersice and pumping this morning feeling really pumped and horny. I then got a phone call and needed to go into town to the bank but was still packing quite a bulge mmmmm normaly I am the shy type but thought "what the hell" at first I felt really self consious as I dont normally show that much through clothes . However today got a nice bulge and off I went OMG some women just stared right at it a couple of middle aged ladies in particular just looked right at the bulge and continued to check it out, made me even hornier but then again I guess its just the same as guys checking out tits on summer days.

That's awesome! What is your normal routine?

I've been lazy with pumping lately but love the way it feels. I think i'll have to try this and see what type of response I get.

What is your non pumped size?