Showing the Cock on the Internet

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mummi, Apr 26, 2009.

1. mummi

mummi New Member

Hey Guys :)

I already talked to a nice guy in chat, thanks Adam, but i think i need some more opinions about this case.

The thing is that my hubby would like to show his cock on the Internet. And i know that this should be the place to talk about it.

I want to understand what arouses him when others are watching and commenting his cock. He kinda feels unsure about his cock (he told me that) and said he´d like to get others opinions about his dick.

Before you ask about his size: i´d say he is big. We measured it yesterday and hes 7.8 x 7 inches.

now my questions are:

1. To the guys: Whats behind all that showing off. What turns you on doing so. Just help me to understand the mechanics behind :)

2. To the women: What do you like watching the guys showing their "goods" ?

Thing is, i love my hubby and i know he loves me. We have a open sexual relationship now and this is the only thing which i cant really understand.
    Please help me to get this straight :)

Thanks for the answers in advance.

2. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Your hubby is probably fishing for compliments and reassurance

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Some of us want to show-off and this is an avenue for it. It may also enhance your sex lives too.

4. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I love the fact that people get off to my pics, and tbh a bit of fishing for compliments they make me feel good

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not really into showing off, but I put up a couple of pictures as a community thing. Granted, the pics came off pretty bad, but I will try to get in a good, erect picture with a proper camera when I have time.

And ya, I think some people like compliments. I admit I do too, but it doesn't really matter much.

Also, 7.8x7 is pretty massive, so do your hubby a favour, post it here, and all his uncertainty will disappear when the compliments start flowing in! Especially on LPSG, if you get compliments, you know it means a lot.

6. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

Im a straight guy with an honest 6 incher. (No point in BSing). I showed my junk on this sites webchatroom for the first time a few days ago. I dont know why, it was just something I felt like I wanted to do. I not large, but I want to show my presence. I didnt want to be overlooked and I knew noone would know me so I went for it.
    I got an unreal responses with guys saying it looked 8 inches and how they liked my dick. I love how camera angles add inches lol And although it felt strange for a guy to compliment my dick, I got off on it. So I have done it once since and enjoyed it.

7. mummi

mummi New Member

Now its getting weird guys:

As i wrote i was wondering whats behind all this. My hubby and i talked a lot about this now. He said that if it hurts my feeling he wont post anymore pics of him anymore on the net...

Now the strange part: Now that we talked about it i actually found out that i love to watch pics of his tool :) *lol* It arouses me to just see his manhood fully extended. I think i am getting a clue why men are doing it....and i bet the pics get even better when i take them with our cam and help him getting his cock hard ;) . I´d say there are interesting times ahead :)

8. houtx48

Gold Member

quick write to penthouse or any other fiction publication...............

9. mummi

mummi New Member

lol....you dont believe me, eh ? :)

nothing i can do about this i think. until then i will have fun with hubbys cock and if we decide to post the pics on the net we will inform you first ^^

10. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Frankly, Mummi, I share your curiosity on this issue. I get turned on merely by taking pictures of my cock, let alone by sharing them over the 'net. But I really can't explain it. I'm not particularly fishing for complements, though they are nice when I get them. I think to an extent it's a narcissistic sort of thing as I'm hopelessly in love with my own cock and quite eager to share it with anyone that is interested. Regardless, it's a fun and harmless activity between consenting adults so show us your hubby's cock and I'm sure we'll all get a thrill out of it.

11. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    " it's a fun and harmless activity between consenting adults so show us".....

I agree with you Silvertip. While I've been a member of LPSG for about a year, I never put up any pics and did very little thread post. But I did look at many galleries and read tons of threads. About I week ago after I commented to another member about his gallery, he wondered why I had never posted any pics. His remarks enbolened and convinced me to get some pictures up. I actually feel good about it now and while my cock is average, I still enjoy the fact that others can view it. In fact, last night I posted a few more for other members to enjoy.

12. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Share it you can but don't if it would ever affect your job.

13. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did it on cam4.com - it was nothing I ever thought about before the opportunity presented itself. And I was really into it.

(Then I got into some more advanced use: http://cocksearch2009.blogspot.com/2009/02/12209-that-night.html)

Do I have to explain why, exactly? I can't really. I just get a kick out of it. Cocks are for sharing. How's that?

#13 joeweekend, May 1, 2009
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
  14. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I would never post pictures of mine, though plenty of people have seen it at nudist beaches. All I would suggest is that if you do you don't do it such that your identity is revealed (i.e. do below the waist photos only). That way you won't run the risk of work colleagues, family or others you don't wish to know about this finding out. At a place I worked at around ten years ago a man was featured in a magazine unclothed, and surprise, surprise he was made redundant a few months later.

15. mummi

mummi New Member

well...obviously we wont make pics showing his face *lol*. at least this is called the "large penis support group" and not "cute faces for all" ;)

thanks for the advices and explanations guys :) you are awesome. maybe i will show him to you sooner or later :)

16. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    You asked about the mechanics of why guys show off. As far as I know, nobody has been able to pinpoint and quantify the exact triggers for this behavior. The best we've been able to do is put words to the general process. It goes something like this:

showing off --> attention from others --> greater possibility for positive attention from others --> greater possibility of getting laid as a result of that positive attention

Even if your "hubby" has no intention of being unfaithful, his body is still following a chain of orders issued from the hormones and chemicals he produces unconsciously. The social construction of monogamy is then overridden by the genetic desire to procreate as much as possible.

The "good feelings" your hubby probably gets from compliments after showing off are an added benefit that I'm sure you can understand. They also serve as a message that signals whether you are doing an effective or ineffective job at attracting positive attention. That feeling of elation, of floating, is a drug in the literal, chemical sense. And many people, not just guys, are addicted to it.

17. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

It's all about the attention I reckon. And yes, a positive feedback from time to time is a good ego boost.

So, yeah, I'm a bloody attention seeker! :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted