showing to a bullie

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably just the opposite. A bully often feels insecure about something; brute force, in his mind, is the mark of his virility. "You may be smarter / wealthier / better-looking, etc., but I can still push you around / beat the shit out of you / put you in your place, etc., so don't think you're better than me." A bully feels the need to prove that his strength is as impressive as whatever feature you have that he resents. Don't give him another reason to prove his dominance. A bigger cock than his will surely be perceived as a threat to his masculinity.

Hapi Papi: Wait a minute... you're 35 and you have a bully? Sounds like that Tom Arnold and Rick Moranis movie. Well, Dr. Whopper's right... and what if the guy's actually hung too? Or hung more than you? It won't accomplish anything. Besides, why would you let someone bully you? And why hasn't he grown up yet?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doubtful there, Hapi. 90% of the time these guys aren't even close. What they're doing to their "victims" is just plain compensating over that fact. Sounds to me like this asshole is scapegoating, and you probably appeared to him as a milqetoast, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I posted a story similar to this topic somewhere down the road, and it turned out all right.

D

deleted111

I agree with DMW but I can speak from personal experience that sometimes revealing something like your cock size to someone who is show off type bully can put them in their place. If they are used to bragging it up in front of others, doing it when others are around can be beneficial. If the bully is the physical type and will beat your ass then maybe discression is the better part of valor :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can shut them up if you do it, or you could wind up him being even more petty, and spreading the word, which in it's self can either benefit you, or bring you down a tad, all depending on how comfortable you are with it. But bear in mind, the only reason they would spread the word is because they don't have anything themselves to boast about.

maverackstud8: I had a bully when was 35 or such.

His names Barry Goodman-probable an alias,lived next door with his boyfreind Kurt Sadler.Don't worry can't they sue-there both dead.No,I didn't kill em.Liked too,but Gods aim was better.They did themselves in.The younger was a street hooker type-would let any guy have him for a car wash and a kiss.His bodyguard lover was a creep.A thief-he ran a pretty poor computer business out of his home,but acted as he was a one man computer warehouse.Compusourse International.The guy,got fired from his Staples job-rumor has it,he stole money out of the cash drawers or something.Mister Goodman,alias Barry Dorph,alias Barry Good,alias Steven Dorph and 50 names I found in his trash,owed countless people money.getting by everyone,under local FBI investigation and all the time,he was bullying me and family.
The point,is Mister Goodman spent 5 years up to no good shit-with me,with family,with boyfreind and everyone he knew.In the end,everything collapsed in on him-I helped a bit,informing to the certain people,he owed money-that ''Mister Goodman.''was planning to high tale it out of his current location.I did a few other via,in the style Simon Templer,that would made the SAINT proud-nothing illegal though,to edge on his leaving the area.Which he did soon enough.
In my brother once saw in Center City,dressed like total shit and looking sadder than hell.I am convinced both gay men passed on and are no longer with us.I don't shed a single tear over these two-unlike other gay people,who were nice,kind souls-who aren't with us anymore I knew who are deserving of better.In the end,both these creeps need up,pushing daisy flowers and no body remembers em cares-when you spend a life time fucking everyone on Earth.
You can confront the bully-I once did,when I 20.I told the guy,who daily giving shit one day to ''hey what this all about.I don't you and you won't me-so lay the fuck off ok.''The looked,who was foot taller-''ok,no problem.''.He walked away and that was that.I didn't compare dick sizes on anything.Barry Goodman,was fucking crazy-so confronting that psycho was never any good,but this guy and most,will respect you,if you confront em.
If reveal your cock size,he might think your gay or bullshitting him.Now,if knock him on his ass,you might get away with saying not only am I better looking than,but smarter and more hung,and gosh darn all the chicks love me for it,but that would be a situation where your in control.If you confront him and get fired,or he wipes a bigger cock and begins fucking you the rear,well you may want to rethink the situation.
Now,sometimes telling some asshole your got a bigger dick,might shut em the fuck and he'll leave it at that.
It depends on,if you can walk away free and clear.

.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
toreus007@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don't bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

donkey_boy: I have done similar and yes it worked. It was a guy at work who was a rival and he was always giving me grief. I engineered it so he saw my meat in the gym changing rooms and he gave me a look of respect and has been respectful ever since.

I guess it depends how you do it though - if you just slam it out on the desk then they might think you're a bit gay and bully you more!!

maverackstud8: Simon9 Posted: Jul 9 2004, 08:53 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 6677

Whew. What a mess to read.

So I didn't.

affraid of too many words or you might learn something ?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jul 12 2004, 04:49 AM
affraid of too many words or you might learn something ?
Nah, Simon has the same problem reading your posts that I do: neither of us was issued a Haveasnackdud Magic Decoder Ring. Half the time I can't figure out what the fuck you're trying to say.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me about that, there DWM. I can't tell 90% of the time whether MAV's completely lucid or drunk. Either way, his english/sentence structure would have my old english teacher pulling his hair out.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jul 13 2004, 10:46 AM
his english/sentence structure would have my old english teacher pulling his hair out.
This English teacher is too young to go bald. His posts set my teeth on edge, and I'm hoping my students this year don't suffer from the same language disabilities that haveasnackdud displays. C'mon; is the word 'twin' really that hard to spell? In the Twins thread, I can picture Mary-Kate and Ashley holding a ball of string with the caption Olsen Twine.

maverackstud8: My wroking thory is that he Babelfishes it into Japanese and back.?
See if I was Doublemeat-thank god,I AM NOT.I'd make a rude comment of the mistakes.But I figure your human and make mistakes or maybe this was supposed to funny.Don't know.
huh.did I WRITE THIS FOR YOU ?See deadmeat picks on my spelling not you.The guy obvious wishes me to not come here.THE GUY IS A TOTAL CREEP.ABOUT TIME I SAY THAT.BEEN TRYING AVOID HIM,BUT YA KNOW MY BABES GONE-SO WHO CARES.

DOUBLEMEAT YOUR OBVIOUS A CRUD.SO NOT IT OFF.GROW UP.SON.

suaige: hey cut us multilingual dudes some slack. My grammar goes progressively down hill. And do you have any idea how confusing it can be to type with 4 different sets of characters on you keyboard. I must say though I can only type about 12 characters per mintue when I'm flying so it gives me lots of time to think. Now English typing accuracy thats another matter all together.

suaige: Oh and by the way I agree, letting people know my size usually talking about difficulties in sex has never seemed to make things better and usually made things worse. And also I agree on the method thing. The locker room was a good way to pull it off. An in your face - without blately showing off.

erc19: Let me speak from experience, I am quite small, 5'4", but 192lbs (workout nonstop), but only started that after my sister had a terminal illness, and had to fight at times (never lost either), but anyways, bullies aren't even worth it. I won't back down from anyone (have a big ego, or pride or whatever), but I just want to be left alone, but at the same time, I take measures to where if I messed with, they're def going to be regretting it. I wouldn't even bother, stand up for yourself, life is too short to be "looking over your shoulder", lol. But seriously, like it's been posted, he'll either try to fight you, or be be embarassed, or even both. Be who you are, and be proud.