Showing to my Sisters-in-Law

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would keep it hidden as your wife likes it that way. You don't want to ruin your marriage just to get a reaction from her family members.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have one brother-in-law that I caught checking out my friends in high school.

He was in his mid 20's, my friends and I were between 16 and 18. We were moving my apartment across our complex to another in the middle of summer so we had bathing suits on. It would have been one thing if he looked only once but he was checking them out all day long during the move.

I tried talking to my sister privately but she saw no harm, as it was "just looking". Unfortunately, there was harm because:

1) it upset my friends, family and myself, as his constant leering made everyone feel all manner of discomfort. This created some strife in the family because my sister defended her husband's actions, which were inappropriate at best, and

2) he was labeled the creepy pervert brother-in-law for at least 10 years afterwards and it affected our social events. His behavior was an embarrassment to me and I purposely didn't put him and my friends in the same room after that. And the thing is that my friends are considered family in my house so it was really upsetting to alter how we socialized because of him. Could I have just not invited him? Sure, but that would have punished my sister's kids and I didn't think that was fair to them.

Unfortunately, I think they are already talking, OP. Do yourself a favor and cut the bullshit. Nothing good can come of this and alienation between sisters is not something you want to deal with. Trust me on this.

This just kills me. Young girls wandering about in their bathing suits, and the guy is labeled a pervert for not being able to glance "just once." If you don't want somebody checking you out, don't walk around as close to naked as you can get without getting arrested. Seriously. Sure he was checking them out all day long: they were displaying their bodies to him all day long. If you and your girlfriends didn't want the constant male gaze upon you, wear something just a touch more modest, say shorts and a non-clingy T-shirt. Then if the brother in-law keeps staring, you can say cool it, you perv. I'm just railing because of the double standard being employed here: women literally showcasing their bodies, yet bemoaning that it draws a male's stare. Perhaps men and women have different patterns of sexual stimulation, where men look more than women, but if that's the case, men aren't "wrong" or "bad" or "perverted" because of their normal pschophysiological response to visual sexual stimuli (and BTW, nearly naked females at their most fertile time in their lives [16-18] are suppoosed to be undeniably attractive to males), they are just acting naturally. I can't imagine any of the hetro males in this group saw a bunch of 16-18 year old girls bending over in bikinis as they stacked boxes who wouldn't be checking it out, pretty much all day long as well. If your brother-in-law was guilty of anything, it was of being somewhat indescrete in his gaze, but not for the gaze itself.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, you will be branded if you don't have the will to separate fantasy from reality. This will not bode well for future relationships. It's very difficult for me to get inside the head of an exhibitionist, but I know there is something driving them to do what they do. I'm quite the opposite and have an almost fanatical desire to keep hidden.

But that's given me a reputation for being a prude among casual friends, and nothing could be further from the truth. I just don't feel like being labeled a creep, which I figured would be easy to do.

Get help, friend.

I feel the same way. I like the descriptor "creep".

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darmarcher, i think you may have been trying too hard.
From your OP, i am almost certain they have noticed it. Maybe if you were a bit laid back and relaxed about it, things have have been different.
If as you say you are well-hung, then you don't have to resort to desperate measures to show it.
I posted a comment in the past about my brother's gfs shadowing me all day because she wanted to see my cock. I DID NOT set her up neither did i let it hang in a way that she'll notice it. Non of that.
It is a crazy urge you have but who am i to judge you. To be honest, i am sure most of us have all had our own 'crazy' desires/urges. Lighten up folks.
Let he/she without sin....

damarcher

Just Browsing
Media
@FancyPants: Thank you for the wonderful insight. That is a very good perspective and appreciate your sharing.

@At.your.cervix: Agree with your double standard argument.

@blaquehorse: Thanks for the support man. I think everyone feels like I'm going walk naked infront of my family. Quite the opposite.

This whole thing has been really good for me just to get out in the open somewhere and discuss.

Based on what I've heard, this certainly doesn't sound like something I should not pursue too much further. Maybe blaquehorse is right and I should just relax about it.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoops! Retract post #12. =P Sorry. Thank you subgirrl.

I also think you are right in saying, "You have no right to inflict your fantasies on non-consenting individuals."

As I had said in the beginning, "I keep myself pretty well tucked". And I have for almost my entire life.

What if I softened my approach a little bit and just allowed my bulge to show a little. That can't be wrong can it? That is just normal for most guys with an endowment like mine to show a little isn't?

Show us Here! Not your in-laws.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Unless you want your life to turn into a Jerry Springer episode, I would suggest trying to figure out the root cause for this fascination. I'm not sure what you are trying to get out of this, but I am sure that if you continue to act out this way, the end result will not be favorable.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
This just kills me. Young girls wandering about in their bathing suits, and the guy is labeled a pervert for not being able to glance "just once." If you don't want somebody checking you out, don't walk around as close to naked as you can get without getting arrested. Seriously. Sure he was checking them out all day long: they were displaying their bodies to him all day long. If you and your girlfriends didn't want the constant male gaze upon you, wear something just a touch more modest, say shorts and a non-clingy T-shirt. Then if the brother in-law keeps staring, you can say cool it, you perv. I'm just railing because of the double standard being employed here: women literally showcasing their bodies, yet bemoaning that it draws a male's stare. Perhaps men and women have different patterns of sexual stimulation, where men look more than women, but if that's the case, men aren't "wrong" or "bad" or "perverted" because of their normal pschophysiological response to visual sexual stimuli (and BTW, nearly naked females at their most fertile time in their lives [16-18] are suppoosed to be undeniably attractive to males), they are just acting naturally. I can't imagine any of the hetro males in this group saw a bunch of 16-18 year old girls bending over in bikinis as they stacked boxes who wouldn't be checking it out, pretty much all day long as well. If your brother-in-law was guilty of anything, it was of being somewhat indescrete in his gaze, but not for the gaze itself.

This response smacks of way too much "she asked for it" for my taste.

My friends were not "displaying their bodies to him". They were wearing what was most comfortable on the hottest day of the summer to make moving a little less hellish. I take offense to that particular comment because it implies that my friends were parading themselves for not just male attention, but his attention.

Pretty sexist for a guy that's calling me out on a double standard.

You describe the girls as bending over in bikinis to stack boxes. Were you referring to an imagined scenario? Because I don't recall discussing the cut or style of the bathing suits. Not that it matters.

You may not want to jump too quickly to speak for all the hetero men here, either. The blatant oogling of teenage girls is not everyone's cup of tea. Some hetero men here may agree with you, but others have daughters and granddaughters. Others might just be plain turned off by jail bait. Either way, there are some men here that would take exception to your statement.

vitaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They already know. So, if knowing they know is what gets you excited then you should be happy.

damarcher

Just Browsing
Media
They already know. So, if knowing they know is what gets you excited then you should be happy.

That's all it is Vitaman, I think. Just wanting to know that they know. However, there is no way to know, so I think I just have to come to terms with that. (at least finding out that they know, would not be worth the problems it would cause).

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2 cents here, take it for what it's worth.

Do something nice for your sisters-in-law. If you're not doing so already, mow their yards, wash their cars, babysit for them if they have kids. Soon they'll be gossiping not about your dick but about what a good man you are and how lucky your wife is to have you.

Then go and fuck your wife's brains out and tell her how beautiful she is and how much she means to you and that your big dick is only for her.

Or on the other end of the spectrum, continue vainly pursuing outside sources for validation and for a sense of approval that will never arrive, and would not be satisfying even if it did.

Peace.

damarcher

Just Browsing
Media
Or on the other end of the spectrum, continue vainly pursuing outside sources for validation and for a sense of approval that will never arrive, and would not be satisfying even if it did.
QUOTE]

This hits pretty hard and is pretty darn close to truth. Thanks for the input monstro.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whoops! Retract post #12. =P Sorry. Thank you subgirrl.

I also think you are right in saying, "You have no right to inflict your fantasies on non-consenting individuals."

As I had said in the beginning, "I keep myself pretty well tucked". And I have for almost my entire life.

What if I softened my approach a little bit and just allowed my bulge to show a little. That can't be wrong can it? That is just normal for most guys with an endowment like mine to show a little isn't?

You need to continue 'keeping yourself pretty well tucked'.

Show us Here! Not your in-laws.

Sorry Helga and FP, that is not going to happen. :tongue:

LPSG would be an appropriate place to express your exhibitionist fantasies. You really should consider it, especially if it may reduce the risk of you doing something stupid and offensive.