Showing to my Sisters-in-Law

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your wife's sisters sound like they are much like her, if they were not you would know by now. Keep this as a fantasy or it'll wreck everything, that said you could ask your wife if she has ever had any fantasies, and see what comes out, dont expect her to open up straight away, and when does dont be too shocked at what she might say.

It's a big mistake to over estimate your own ability to under estimate something....

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where is this urge coming from?
'I can't help it' is a real cop-out on your part; of course you can help it. You are choosing not to because there is something about your in-laws that is making you feel rebellious, but whatever it is, continuing to justify your behavior as 'uncontrollable' is the road to jail and family discord.

Think more clearly about why you are doing this.

yup, i agree w/helgaleena

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Best thing is stop doing what your doing....Keep the fantasy, go wank off in the bathroom if you must, but stop trying to show off your package in front of the sisters....Sisters do talk, and I am sure your wife has shared info with her sisters, but you are playing with fire....Keep your marriage and find some other way to get your heart racing. You will be glad you did down the road...