showing too much

superjoe82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem with showing too much. I am cut so its not just a bulge problem you can see my head as well, this is especially appearant in workout shorts, slacks, pretty much anything other than thick dark colored jeans. Does anyone have any suggestions on underwear i can wear other than underarmour that might be thick or consealable?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Joe, this was the very reason I came to LPSG originally. I was super concerned that everytime I put on a bathing suit, I was basically committing indecent exposure.

I've learned here to care less about hiding the bulge and more about being comfortable. I think 2xist briefs are great for well endowed guys, but trust me, there are entire threads devoted to this topic and many opinions.

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I used to worry but don't anymore. If I wear boxers, you can see pretty well, especially the head (I'm cut as well). It really doesnt bother me that much, but I have to watch I dont start to get hard, or it is really, really obvious---like very obvious. Luckily this almost never happens. But anyway, briefs are definitely the way to go. With briefs, I just have a bulge but you can't see any definition of the head, just a bulge.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxers were bad for me so I made the switch when puberty took hold, and went to boxerbriefs. Now, it is just the bulge. Yes, it is still distracting, but it's not as obvious. I've found that you just need to become comfortable with being 'out there' and stand tall and proud. If you have it, trying to hide it is like not being who you are. You can't really help the fact that you're gifted, so just go with it. Be proud! :)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Compression shorts will definately keep everything in place but across your thigh where people "might" not notice it as much as that crazy middle brief bulge that you can get, I go back and forth between jockey elance briefs (no center seam) and compression shorts, depending on how much I have to move around that day.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Don't worry about showing...it's not anything you can help. I have the same "problem" and I gave up on trying to hide it. If people can't accept that a man has a penis then they really need to go live in a cave by themselves.

Your girlfriend should be proud that she's got a guy who's packing something big...maybe she's a little insecure?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why are you guys worried about showing too much?

Yep..that is my question too..if you show it naturaly and etc try to make in peace with it and accept you are going throu life showing penis bulge anyways.

I think baggy jeans are so ugly after the age of 18...but I understand some may choose hidde their to long in them...and many times still shows..LOL...:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its not easy to hide a big bulge. I don't like to show a lot purposely (So I wear Jockey Pouch boxer briefs at work with pleated pants).

On the beach, the suit I wear depends on my mood. Some days I am a squarecut or speedo kind of guy, another day it is more traditional swim trunks.

As long as you avoid the underwear designed to enhance your bulge, you should be fine.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I've been throught the whole thing of showing too much also. There are times when I just don't want to show everything I've got. Boxers are a total no due to lack of support, big bulge factor and showing too much head. I got some flat front briefs that help keep things a little less on display. Normally I wear 2-xist or c-in2 pouch briefs - most comforatable,l but kind of bulge enhancing.

When I swim, I generally wear to layers of suits to keep things less noticable. Lot's of swim teamers do this. They will take off the second suit for racing and then slip it on after.