Showing Underwear

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not me...I would rather not see any hint of underware.... Leaves more mystery... Are they going commando?:biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, a peek is nice....once saw a big beefy guy bend over, not only was his ass hairy, he was wearing a jockstrap.... got me dripping...hot!

billy99

Experimental Member
Media
If I wear boxerbriefs they're hidden.

If I'm wearing boxers, I'll let them show an inch or two.

If I'm commando...

D

deleted509196

See the attached pics! SO hot! He's a dude that suits it definitely, but it's not really possible with breifs, is it (what my guy wears - but he suits them anyway and it's so hot when I get to see his underwear anyway!).

Attachments

D

deleted294834

I'd agree, on some men, a little of the waistband showing is hot, especially if it says CIN2 or Calvin Klein. That usually equates to a very nice package under the jeans.....

D

deleted509196

I'd agree, on some men, a little of the waistband showing is hot, especially if it says CIN2 or Calvin Klein. That usually equates to a very nice package under the jeans.....

Certainly in the case of Jake Gyllenhaal, I would not mind finding out about the package under the jeans...

D

deleted3782

I just bought a new pair of pants and wore them for the first time yesterday. They are a little big, but I'll keep them. I had a pullover on and no belt, so my pants were sagging and showing the band of my boxers. I felt so cool.

Hey, I take it where I can get it. :cool:

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me. I kinda like that too. like just showing the waistband. seeing boxers is kind of boring though for some reason. perhaps because everybody in my generation was showing them.

hot, show alittle more and it would hotter! :)