showing your sexting pictures to other guys?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by candel3171, Jun 26, 2010.

1. candel3171

candel3171 New Member

i recently had a one night stand with a girl i met at a party and while we were having sex with her i took a few naughty pictures of her giving me a blow job and her boobs as well as my cock entering her pussy. Afterward i saw my friend the day after he asked me how my night with the girl went, i told him it was awesome and that i took a few pictures as a souvenir. so after i told him he asked me if he could see the pictures, at first i was a little bit hesitant because my cock was also in the pictures and he has never seen me naked nor have i seen him. After some thought i thought why not his my friend it doesn't matter if he sees the size of my dick (Average). inthe end i ended up showing him the pictures.
    SO my question is is it normal or what is your comfort level of showing your cock to your friend, or have you had any other experiences showing your cock to a friend?

2. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And what would the girl you were with say about you showing photos of her in these positions to others?

3. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He said one night stand. It's likely she'll never hear of it. Not that I'm condoning or condemning it of course. Just saying.

4. maxcok

Gold Member

Seriously. Talk about ignoring the obvious.

5. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

I wouldn't show pictures of myself fucking. That's between me and her.

6. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    me and my mates when we were younger and stupider used to take similar photos of the girls we picked up and show them off to each other, we didnt mind because it was a "trophy" photo giving bragging rights. The fact that their cock was in the photo was secondary. I must admit i dont do it now as i am a bit more wiser and mature now,

7. jefrey

jefrey New Member

Well, it I've never personally seen a picture of my friend's having sex or a picture of themself, but I've heard about how some guys have shown their pictures to other people, girls included.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

only three posts to achieve the status of epic douche.

way to go, young person! :fing02:

Draft saved Draft deleted