Showing your size

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found a great way to flaunt my big cock to people crotch watching. Wear a pair of boxer briefs, pull the big guy through the fly/opening, and pull your underwear up a little higher than maybe normal. Gives a lift, and a push to your cock, and allows bulge watchers to get extra thrill. Picked up more than a few bj offers this way. Any other ideas about showing it guys, without breaking the law?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Found a great way to flaunt my big cock to people crotch watching. Wear a pair of boxer briefs, pull the bug guy through the fly/opening, and pull your underwear up a little higher than maybe normal. Gives a lift, and a push to your cock, and allows bulge watchers to get extra thrill. Picked up more than a few bj offers this way. Any other ideas about showing it guys, without breaking the law?
I don't really have any other tips, but, um, so where do you hang out? :tongue:
(pun not intended, but it works, so I'm leaving it)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found a great way to flaunt my big cock to people crotch watching. Wear a pair of boxer briefs, pull the bug guy through the fly/opening, and pull your underwear up a little higher than maybe normal. Gives a lift, and a push to your cock, and allows bulge watchers to get extra thrill. Picked up more than a few bj offers this way. Any other ideas about showing it guys, without breaking the law?

Bless your sweet heart...

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: Thanks, I was looking for something a little more subtle. However, I've been known, in the right moment, to do likewise.

Other ideas guys?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile: Thanks, I was looking for something a little more subtle. However, I've been known, in the right moment, to do likewise.

Other ideas guys?
I can be very subtle when I'm walking around with my dick hanging out...

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wearing my jeans/shorts very low, just above my cock also highlights the bulge factor, with shirts that don't hang too much.

Wear my b-ball shorts low at the mall this am and was sporting a semi, when I caught this girl oogling, my semi soon turns to full throttle hard on, and gets embarassing. I don't want to be too obvious, but man, I love getting noticed. The beach is another great place.

Anyone got any other ideas?

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy free-balling sometimes, in loose fitting trackies. If you can manage to keep your cock only semi-aroused then it's fun catching the reactions as you let the fat thing swing around in your pants.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about side-balling? Thats a term I use for when you wear underwear but pull your cock and balls down one side and the underwear up over them so they are exposed(i.e. sticking out down one side). The underwear slightly compresses your cock and acts kinda like a cloth cockring. Shows quite a good bulge.
Try it and see.
Hope that description makes sense

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm nervous about this.....but love seeing you guys when all this is happening................
(Somebody marry me!)

D_duuuper78

1st Like
Media
Man this is right up my alley. I love my bulge, and love making it show. First thing is to find the right shorts - the thinner the material the better. The shorts in my bulge pic in my gallery are a very thin cotton - great for working out in and letting flop around. I pulled the shorts tight there and arranged my dick to showoff the bulge.

If you wear tighty underwear, best thing to do is pull your balls up, and lay your dick down over the top of them. The balls help push your dick forward, and makes a great looking meaty round bulge - especially when you get semi. If you get hard, the bulge is huge but not obnoxious or embarressing, since you got tighties keeping everything in place.

I like wearing those shorts to the gym - if you get it down right, when you get on the bench press you can slide forward on the bench as you lay down so the shorts pull themselves tight and show a bulge like in the picture. Whenever I do that I my dick gets semihard and the bulge swells with each rep - puts on a nice show for anyone whos looking for one.

I love doing the same thing on Pec Deck - love looking down and seeing a big round meat laying on the seat with my legs spread. Love getting looks.

The beach is another great place - I have a whole set of bulging tactics to do there. Fuckin love bulges.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
meh im already pretty big, so i dont really need to to that. masturbating in a pair of briefs is cool though

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found a great way to flaunt my big cock to people crotch watching. Wear a pair of boxer briefs, pull the big guy through the fly/opening, and pull your underwear up a little higher than maybe normal. Gives a lift, and a push to your cock, and allows bulge watchers to get extra thrill. Picked up more than a few bj offers this way. Any other ideas about showing it guys, without breaking the law?

that seems like itd be uncomfortable. of course, i have a natural talent for this that comes as the result of a defect. my penis always hangs to the left side. which is weird because i only curve upward when hard, but i digress. i aim it down the right pant leg, and it since naturally wants to push itself back i get a noticable buldge on that side. i just wear regular boxers.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To think I defended you In that sauna thread but , you actually injoy the attention.
Try freeballing with a cock ring.