Showing your size

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man this is right up my alley. I love my bulge, and love making it show. First thing is to find the right shorts - the thinner the material the better. The shorts in my bulge pic in my gallery are a very thin cotton - great for working out in and letting flop around. I pulled the shorts tight there and arranged my dick to showoff the bulge.

If you wear tighty underwear, best thing to do is pull your balls up, and lay your dick down over the top of them. The balls help push your dick forward, and makes a great looking meaty round bulge - especially when you get semi. If you get hard, the bulge is huge but not obnoxious or embarressing, since you got tighties keeping everything in place.

I like wearing those shorts to the gym - if you get it down right, when you get on the bench press you can slide forward on the bench as you lay down so the shorts pull themselves tight and show a bulge like in the picture. Whenever I do that I my dick gets semihard and the bulge swells with each rep - puts on a nice show for anyone whos looking for one.

I love doing the same thing on Pec Deck - love looking down and seeing a big round meat laying on the seat with my legs spread. Love getting looks.

The beach is another great place - I have a whole set of bulging tactics to do there. Fuckin love bulges.

Very hot body Purdue! (but I guess you already know that)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man this is right up my alley. I love my bulge, and love making it show. First thing is to find the right shorts - the thinner the material the better. The shorts in my bulge pic in my gallery are a very thin cotton - great for working out in and letting flop around. I pulled the shorts tight there and arranged my dick to showoff the bulge.
Thanks Purdueu! That photo would stop traffic. Hell, I got hard halfway through reading your post. Do you ever wear mesh basketball shorts? They look so good on a hot, fit guy - like you!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Found a great way to flaunt my big cock to people crotch watching. Wear a pair of boxer briefs, pull the big guy through the fly/opening, and pull your underwear up a little higher than maybe normal. Gives a lift, and a push to your cock, and allows bulge watchers to get extra thrill. Picked up more than a few bj offers this way. Any other ideas about showing it guys, without breaking the law?
This same effect can be achieved by wearing a cock ring. (This is, by the way, a trick professional models use all the time to make their package appear bigger. It pulls their balls upward and pushes their dicks forward. You are essentially using your boxers as a cock ring, but it can be uncomfortable after a while.