Showing your waistband

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was totally searching for something else, but saw this and read the thread and felt the need to comment despite the age of the thread.

Sagging is kind of too much in my opinion...……….how hot it is depends on the subject...…….but as the thread states, showing your waistband, which is probably split between intentional and just happenstance, that can definitely have its appeal.

justinbiebersexyunderwearshowing.jpg

this one is a bit too much and really doesn't do poor Justin justice......it makes him look like he doesn't even have enough dick to keep his pants up.

tumblr_p1wwomknhq1waqjqdo1_500.jpg
but then there is this and its hard to find much to complain about...…….

I think a lot of it starts among athletes or the athletic, we get a lot of attention with shirts off and our choice of undergarment showing just a bit to tease manybe….let you know our intention...….boxers would indicate playful fun...….the more supportive the more serious we are about what we are doing...…….

even the best athletes may take it too far sometimes...….
upload_2020-1-24_22-59-55.png

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Athletes in general seem to be accepted when they show some abs and underwear or jockstrap even. Maybe when those same guys do it in street clothes it out of habit, out of knowing they get attention when abs and underwear show. Maybe its a way to show they are more chill and not uptight even when dressed up to some extent.

6733544287_852cfde7c7_b.jpg

43807057970_3e4c65fdd0_b.jpg

s-l300.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

5185701863_46595fd567_b.jpg

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You bros probably aren’t surprised to hear that I love when my waistband rides up on the bike at the gym...took a pic to share with you guys.
Not sure others find it hot but I find it very erotic to see a jock sticking out of a guys short, swimsuit or pants. It like a fucking tease. Wants me to see more and pull down the pants. Great pic

D

deleted1256061

I wear thongs on the daily and I go to a lot of clubs and bars where I use the urinals in the restrooms so I’m sure my thin waistband has shown a bit when the restrooms are busy and I’m trying to be quick lol

Reactions: thongboy

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the gay section of an adult bookstore with one other person, an elderly man, who kept glancing at me. I could tell that he was " interested," as his eyes were peeking at my lower half. I was wearing white mesh gym shorts with a jock underneath. I decided to give him a little show, so, while he was glancing away, I pulled my jock up over the waistband so that he could see skin between the two pieces of clothing. He looked, Then I turned around and bent over, pretending to reach for something on the bottom shelf. This pretty much exposed my ass through the shorts. I lingered for a couple of minutes to give him a show. I got up suddenly and looked at him. He was smiling and gave me a nod. That was my contribution to his entertainment of the day.

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the gay section of an adult bookstore with one other person, an elderly man, who kept glancing at me. I could tell that he was " interested," as his eyes were peeking at my lower half. I was wearing white mesh gym shorts with a jock underneath. I decided to give him a little show, so, while he was glancing away, I pulled my jock up over the waistband so that he could see skin between the two pieces of clothing. He looked, Then I turned around and bent over, pretending to reach for something on the bottom shelf. This pretty much exposed my ass through the shorts. I lingered for a couple of minutes to give him a show. I got up suddenly and looked at him. He was smiling and gave me a nod. That was my contribution to his entertainment of the day.
I live for the skin peek between the waistband of jocks and trousers/shorts. I always aim to have one for exactly this reason.

Reactions: suter82 and JR1992

tmarchbb1988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of yall pull your pants down juuuusssttt enough so it shows what underwear youre wearing?

Im not talking about sagging. just showing the waistband to give people a hint at what youre wearing under there when your shift lifts up or you bend down and stuff.

I do it whether im wearing briefs, boxerbriefs or boxers. but if im wearing briefs or boxerbriefs, i usually only do it when im wearing my calvins and underarmour, not the hanes haha.

Anyone else?
When I wear Calvin Klein, I will pull my shorts down so the waistband is showing. I do the same when I am at the pool or the beach. Yes I do it intentionally.

When I was in HS and college, American Eagle was really popular and I would do the same when I wore that brand.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You bros probably aren’t surprised to hear that I love when my waistband rides up on the bike at the gym...took a pic to share with you guys.

i have been wearing some of my Golberg jockstraps during the day lately, like you said, as the day goes on, the band rides up in the back.. I was at my kids football practice the other day and it was still hot, i pulled my shirt up to wipe off my forehead and this kid says to me "your jockstrap is showing"

Not sure which caught me off guard most, the fact he knew what a jockstrap looked like by the waistband or the fact he commented on it

It happened to be what i think they call orange, but looks more like a bright yellow.

Cromwell105

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was a kid after school I used to go bike riding in the nearby woods. Before leaving house I wold take my belt off so my pants could sag a bit. Once on the trails I would take my shirt off and let my underwear show, and a lot of the time that would give me a boner.