Shown Up

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wilde316, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

So I was chatting with this guy recently about how most of the time I can be quite happy about my size, I'm well above average, he asked me if there was ever a time when I was in a situation where another man wound up putting me to shame, I thought about it and remembered this tale

back in highschool there was this guy he was for lack of better terms a geek, every possible way that a guy could be clumbsy he was, no female skills no nothing, so this guy comes into the showers after gym naked, I had earnt the name bull at this time for obvious joking reasons, he made me look tiny, this poor guy with no skills was longer limp than most men can dream of being hard, needless to say few made fun of him after this. so has anyone else expereienced this where they all of a sudden realized that the saying "theres always someone bigger" became a reality and put them back in their place.

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I realize that there are penises bigger than mine and I am okay with that and I am 100% happy with my own.

That's really the key here: If you are happy with what you got, you can't be "put back into your place."

Just my 10 Cents.

3. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

Not really...when I was 14 or so I went swimming with my uncle, his cock looked huge (long and thick, maybe 6x5) soft. Of course I was 14 then...and he was a bit taller and broader than me (still is, slightly). At that age I wasn't interested in penis size and simply made an observation of his penis. There was no envy or jealousy.

Recently, when my uncle and aunt were moving house, and I was helping, I found some durex 'featherlite' in their room (and some handcuffs, heavy metal ones). I would have thought he wouldn't fit into normal condoms...but he does, maybe theyre tight and he puts up with it or something (and I really can't judge size)

Only other thing is a mate who says his cock is big, too big for most girls, that a girl couldn't fit it in her mouth etc (he precedes that with 'I'm not bragging, but...) He kept flashing it soft and it was probably average (3-4") but maybe thick, it was dark and I didn't take a look. He does whip it out a lot, to girls too so maybe he is hung...don't know if he's bigger than me or not. It wouldn't bother me if he was, he's a mate.

That's about as close as I've come to being 'put in my place'.

Draft saved Draft deleted