Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edit: meant showtime's new SHOW

Did anybody else see the show?

I just got finished watching it and it seems a bit overrated. As I was watching it I got the feeling that it was a show that had been seen in the U.K. Am I right? From the accent to the way the show was shot (I can tell the difference) it wasn't very impressive.

To top it all off, the show was put in the time slot 10:30-11:00 and it went off at 10:52. They just cut off 8 minutes.....They should have seized that time to go deeper into the plot. Only thing I got out of it was that she had a boyfriend who think she's a secretary and her family does to. She had sex with a guy or two (one of which had a farm fantasy). Definately not what I thought the show was like. I ussually like european shows (i love Footballer's Wives:tongue:) because they film a little more than U.S. shows but not sure if it was good enough to make me look forward to the next episode.:confused:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This was on UK itv2 several months ago. It got huge ratings for the channel & there will be a 2nd series soon. I didnt watch it but it stars Billie Piper who was a schoolgirl popstar several years ago, now a successful actress.

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like this show.

I can't believe Billie Piper is so hot. Now I can get rid of her cheesy popstar and Dr Who image, and replace it with the Hannah/Belle character.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if Ryan Seacrest happens into LPSG he'll be checking out this thread for sure.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was on UK itv2 several months ago. It got huge ratings for the channel & there will be a 2nd series soon. I didnt watch it but it stars Billie Piper who was a schoolgirl popstar several years ago, now a successful actress.

So it was on in the U.K. The actress was a pop star? I've never heard of her.

maybe i'll stick with it and watch it some more.....maybe it gets better.:rolleyes:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get Showtime (can't afford it - I'm lucky to get basic cable...), but I've seen ads for it on the E! network. One of their tag lines I swear was stolen from me! (I've been making this joke for years!) The one for the slogan for call girls:

It's a business doing pleasure with you! :biggrin1: