Showtime's The L Word

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Stronzo, Mar 7, 2006.

1. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

This Showtime series has to be one of the best-acted shows I've yet seen on any of the pay channels. I watched the entire series of "Queer as Folk" and though I enjoyed the visuals of lots of naked men I thought the show was largely predictable and pretty damned kitchy most of the time.

Does anyone else follow "The L Word"?

2. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

OH yes Stronzo!!

I watch it religiously and I've enjoyed every minute of all that muff diving.

Thanks very much for initiating this thread!! It's sure to be a real draw for the crowd.:rolleyes:

3. Chuck64

Gold Member

LMAO... So is that your fairy god-great uncle? And why is he so interested in muff-diving?

When I lived in Vegas (and got more than 3 TV channels) I watched the L-Word weekly. It came on just before QRadio started their weekend broadcast. Anyway, I enjoyed the storyline. The acting was so-so. I thought overall, it was a bit too glamorous.

4. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I watch it every chance I get.
    I'm a huge fan of Mia Kirshner.

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I have it on fairly good authority, my friend Chuck, that my long-departed uncle was no 'fairy'!!! He was a dandy. (subtle difference but better word, :tongue:)

I didn't watch it in the beginning Chuck but (given that there's WAAAAAY to much girl-on-girl sex for my liking) I enjoy the show thoroughly. And of course being a big "mo" I love all the glamor.

Draft saved Draft deleted