Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys I have a question for you. Do you ever experience shrinkage at a public urinal? I do. I even try to get a partial hard-on walking on my way to the restroom but by the time i get to the urinal to whip it out, it frequently shrinks to the coldest weather size. I'm sure this is 100% psychological, but I was just wondering if this happens to others? Or if anyone has any suggestions on solving the problem?

2big

1st Like
Media
this kind of makes me laugh. i don't want to offend those who actually check people out while they are disposing of bodily waste, but i would hope you wouldn't need to 'put on a show' to go to the bathroom. to respond to the original message, you need to become comfortable enough with yourself to be able to go without fluffing. the odds of running into someone actually interested in your peeing dick is pretty slim. yes, it happens, and yes, people check you out...but it's a lot more rare in the 'real' world than on this site. to this day i still dont use a urinal because i DON'T want people checking me out, but i havent heard of getting excited just to go pee. unless you are in a gay bathroom standing at a trough craving attention and you want to impress the size queens, i wouldnt worry about it. the straight world couldn't care less.

Pappy

Media
Kink is right. I've been checked out by more straight guys than I can count on fingers and toes. If I don't go piss when the urge first strikes and wait too long then I have a semi when I do go.

niekje

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Everyone,

Funny to finally read something about this. I experience the same thing sometimes. I am quite secure about my dick is just nice and normal (5 inch flaccid and 6,5-7 inch hard). But when the urinal doesn't have screens in between I don't feel free. This makes it shrink. I also experience this after sports. It is then smaller than usual and when I notice this only makes it worse.

Of course it has to do with insecurity and it is something psychological. I never get naked al lot with others around and peeing is a private moment for me. At the gym, I now go and shower in hope to get used to this. Maybe this helps a little.