Shrinkage From Sports

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 18times, Jul 11, 2006.

1. 18times

18times New Member

Does anyone else here fond that their cock shrinks during/after sport?

I'm quite lucky that my flaccid dick is quite big (7 inches when its only 8 - 8.5 erect) but after playing football (soccer) or squash it's only about 5 inches. it's really annoying cos i love the look on people's faces when they catch a glimpse of my big flaccid dick swinging between my legs!!

It's ok though because i ski a lot in Switzerland and Austria and in the heat of the sauna my dick gets to be the same length and girth flaccid as it is erect. There's nothing better than coming out of the sauna and seeing one of he following:

1) Some guy's (overage) daughter gawping at my dick, while her mother trys to distract her but spends all her time gawping too

2) A really arrogant bloke who has somehow scored a really hot chick and who's obviously embarrassed that his pecker doesn't measure up to me

3) Anyone else who gawps!!!:biggrin1:

2. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like your life is pretty perfect, mate. :biggrin1:

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is all about the distribution of blood guy. During rigorous exercise the large muscles need a larger oxygeneted blood supply and so your penis comes up short on blood. After the exercise, this short-term need subsides and the warm shower and sauna dramatically increase blood flow to the penis. Remember to cover your flacid cock with your towel until your blood distribution works to your cock's advantage!

4. 18times

18times New Member

Thx for the science!! I think i might sit in the changing room warming it up for a little bit longer before i go into the showers. I shold get some serious Kudos from the lads!!

5. Yowsa

Yowsa New Member

Its not just blood distribution but vessel compliance, or give. Blood distribution is partially the explanation but look at examples of growers and showers esp. blacks and whites...blacks tend to grow less and likewise, they also have a higher preponderance of strokes and heartattacks. You know, I have never seen anyone mention this. If your dick gets smaller with exercise, think about how exercise effects your heart in a positive way. Compliance = fitness.

6. dongalong

Gold Member

After cycling on a cold day my dick shrivels so much and the skin gets so tight that is is painful to pull my foreskin back.
    When I do my glans are white coloured.
    Sometimes my balls hide in their sockets too.

I shrivel from 8.75" erect to 4.5"
    I once showed it to my girlfriend like that and she started speaking in a high pitch voice saying how tiny and cute it looked.

Sometimes I'd like to be a shower like you 18times.

7. Briandude

Briandude New Member

One time after swimming, I emerged from the pool and someone pulled my speedos off, revealing the worst shrinkage I'd ever had to about fifty young hot girls. One of them said "Oh my god! It's so small and cute!" lol, most of them just pointed and laughed.

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Fitness is certainly a benefit to performing rigorous exercise more efficiently and therby less strenuously for the heart! I have heard it likened to putting an overdrive in a car.

However, it is essential to point out the complex factors at play when the body switches from rest to strenuous exercise.The heart which normally pumps about 12 pints of blood per minute can switch to pumping 100 pints per minute under strenuous exercise.This is accomodated in two primary ways:

The heart muscle responds automatically to any increase in quantity of blood returned to it from active muscles by increasing its output correspondingly.
    The more that returning blood fills the ventricles, the more forcefully they contract and force outflowing blood during ventricular systole!

The second factor to consider is that heart rate at rest is largely under control of the vagus nerve ( one of the parasympathetic nerves). When the cardiac control center in the brain anticipates , through a complex process, an increase in muscular activity in the body, then the vagal control is supressed and the heart can beat at an inherently higher rate and can increase even more when control switches over from the parasympathetic to sympathetic nerve control, whereupon norepinephrine is released.

Draft saved Draft deleted