Shrinkage in public places

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Clem Clodhopper, Jul 26, 2007.

1. D_Clem Clodhopper

D_Clem Clodhopper New Member

Sometimes I get shrinkage while in public places, it just shrivels up. I find it incredibly annoying because while hard it's definetely not small, it's quite big! It's frustrating to feel it small when it normally isn't!!! I think it has something to do with my self-confidence, I'm fine around smaller groups of people but get nervous when there's a lot of them. Comments, ideas? Thanks.

2. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know what you mean... i sometimes get shinkrage because of the cold wheather here... but you are just a little unsecure about yourself i think.. Maybe you could do something about your self-confidence by posting some pics here.. i know it helped me with it!...

3. Danoli_aol_com

Danoli_aol_com New Member

thats just natures way of keeping you grounded in reality. If you went around with a massive dong everywhere your ego would get so swollen and you might rely on being the guy with the huge cock. this way you still have to be charming and when your ready for action your partner will be surprised and posibly more impressed.

(Its just nerves when you stop fixating on your cock and are confidant about the rest of the package you offer as a person your big swinging dick will introduce himself to a crowded auditorium.)

4. leenyc97

leenyc97 Member

Albums:
    A friend got a part in a play in which he had to appear nude. He was concerned about the same issue, so the director suggested that he get comfortable being nude in his surroundings to help ward off that nervous shrinkage. So he spent several afternoons in the empty theater hanging out naked. It seemed to work. According to him, by the end of the run he was hanging long and loose.

You may be overly concerned about the issue itself, thereby exacerbating the problem. You can post a dick pic here to test the waters so to speak, or just keep your pants on in public.

5. gramirez

gramirez Member

Albums:
    Whats messed up is ill go to a club or somewhere with alot of people and it does that too ive been trying to get hard at a club so when im dancing up on someone they can feel it but its so hard. :(

6. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Gonna have to live with it, pencil dick.

;-)~

7. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm a grower not a shower. In other words, 7" hard but looking small otherwise. I go to the gym and pray for length but it stays small and "normal" In the morning when I get up, however, I'm hung like a mule. Anyone else like this?

8. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    It all has to do with circulation. I'm sure that in nervous situations, the brain reallocates blood to other parts of the body. You always have the same amount of tissue down there, but as it's like a sponge, the amount of blood differs. I'm sure this amounts to the increase in size. If your temperature drops for some reason, blood will rush out of there. At least that's my opinion. I'm no doc though.. lol.

9. yeahIknow

yeahIknow New Member

I hear ya bro i used to have this issue but i got over it by just being confident. you know how big your penis so just accept it. Its all psychological

Draft saved Draft deleted