Shrinkage In Tights/speedo

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I know we’re all obsessed with penises in these parts so allow me to ask this question.

When I’m wearing tight underwear or a speedo when swimming, it stinks up my flaccid like a deflated balloon. Why does this happen to some people, and is there anything I can do about it?

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly it happens to me if I wear too tight or the wrong shape stuff for more than a little while. Any jockstrap will work for a bit, but for comfort and maximum bulge it’s gotta be the “right” size and pouch shape. Enough room, but enough support.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I know we’re all obsessed with penises in these parts so allow me to ask this question.

When I’m wearing tight underwear or a speedo when swimming, it stinks up my flaccid like a deflated balloon. Why does this happen to some people, and is there anything I can do about it?

Your dick is essentially a balloon filled with blood. Put pressure on it when you’re not hard and it’ll squeeze the blood out. The only ways to maintain your flaccid size are to reduce the pressure (looser undies/trunks) or prevent the blood being squeezed out (cock ring).

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, so your Speedo, which looks hot on you btw, is made to compress and help you move better in the water. Aussiebum has a swim line where the swim briefs are Loose (hence the name) and you can swing more of a bulge in them. You can also go up a waist size from your normal swim brief to see if that helps. You have a great body. Hope this helps.

Reactions: achillesx

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And then any insights about what sort of cock ring to wear? Would it be something to wear all day or something to wear only while wearing something tighter?
Your dick is essentially a balloon filled with blood. Put pressure on it when you’re not hard and it’ll squeeze the blood out. The only ways to maintain your flaccid size are to reduce the pressure (looser undies/trunks) or prevent the blood being squeezed out (cock ring).

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Silicone might be best for you. Easy on, easy off. The silicone cock rings (to me) create a bulge without being as noticable as metal.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Reactions: achillesx

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

Pretty sure you mean it SHRINKS up your penis, not it STINKS it up.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Way back, speedos were the norm for even casual lap swimming. I recall two things about shopping for them: 1) They were sized extremely small. I had a 32" waist and always had to buy a 36" or 38" to fit properly. 2) Pouch size and shape varied widely from one style to the next, even within the same company. I'd usually have to try on 6 or 8 speedos in the store before I could find one that had enough room and provided enough support.

You might try ergowear.com or N2N Bodywear.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I feel your pain buddy. Same whit me. I don't wear speedos but anything i'm in a situation where I'd like to show, I shrink up

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Way back, speedos were the norm for even casual lap swimming. I recall two things about shopping for them: 1) They were sized extremely small. I had a 32" waist and always had to buy a 36" or 38" to fit properly. 2) Pouch size and shape varied widely from one style to the next, even within the same company. I'd usually have to try on 6 or 8 speedos in the store before I could find one that had enough room and provided enough support.

Same man. Same.

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Two of the best speedo swimsuits

Reactions: deleted18464931

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A cock ring is one solution. Another is to try bulge swimwear. Check out Joe Snyder bulge bikinis or bulge thongs. They guarantee a stand-out package.