"shrinkage issue"

EVANSG2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody else suffer the same problem as me. I have a big bulge normally, however when I go swimming my cock shrinks in length and girth due to the cold water.
I enjoy showing my bulge normally but I am embaressed when it has shrunk (it goes quite thin and my balls shrink too). Does this happen to anybody else ? If so anyway to prevent it happening. I'm off to the beach soon and love to wear tight trunks.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only way you can stop your bulge from shrinking is to swim in very warm water or stuff a sock or two in your suit.

Sorry to disappoint you but shrinkage is normal when swimming.

I think it's sort of hot to watch a guy get out of the water and see his package all snug in his crotch and then as he lays in the sun to watch it slowly grow back to normal. It's especially hot at nude beaches!

B_Heft_and_Cleft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school, there was a mean guy who liked to pull down guy's swim trunks in front of the girls during swimming class, plenty of guys had their shrinkages exposed that year. They'd panic and inevitably fall down with thimble-sized dicks exposed for the whole class. It was funny at the time, but I wonder about those guys now, they are probably driving big trucks with oversized wheels now or something to compensate for those memories. Nothing you can do about swimming shrinkage.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school, there was a mean guy who liked to pull down guy's swim trunks in front of the girls during swimming class, plenty of guys had their shrinkages exposed that year. They'd panic and inevitably fall down with thimble-sized dicks exposed for the whole class. It was funny at the time, but I wonder about those guys now, they are probably driving big trucks with oversized wheels now or something to compensate for those memories. Nothing you can do about swimming shrinkage.

Now thats trully a sad story lol:biggrin1:

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless the water is extremely cold I don't suffer too much from shrinkage, it shrinks a little bit but not enough to be ashamed of.